chapter 15

| Brielle Walker Merritt |

"Oh my god, oh my god, I actually know the answer this time!" Arianna excitedly spoke.

"Great! Care to share with us Arianna?" Mr Jones laughed.

"Okay, okay wait. I think it's y = 19 - 5?" She looked through her notes as she read her answers.

"That is correct! Perfect answer! Would anyone like to explain how she may have reached this answer?" Mr Jones asked. "Brielle? Would you like to try?"

"Um...so I think she divided the-" I stopped mid sentence as I had the urge to throw up.

I was feeling nauseous in the morning but I just brushed it off as nothing.

I quickly got out of my seat, grabbed my bag and ran out of the classroom.

I ran down the hallway and down the stairs to the nearest bathroom.

"Hey! No running in the halls!" A random teacher yelled as I ran past her class.

I found the bathroom, went into a stall and began to throw up everything I ate in the morning.

"I hate this, I hate this so much." I quietly groaned to myself as I wiped my mouth.

I opened the stall and washed my hands.

I wasn't about to put this dirty ass school bathroom water into my mouth so I drank some water out of my bottle and spat it into the sink.

"Brielle!" Jayden shouted from the outside of the bathroom. "You good?"

"Jay what are you doing here? I'm fine, i-i'm fine. You can go back to class." I sighed as I opened the door to see him standing out there. "You really walked out of class to see if I was okay? Um that's surprising."

"Mr Jones asked me to come check on you." Jayden laughed. "But for real, you alright?"

"Yes Jayden i'm fine! I probably just ate something bad." I sighed."

"Aight, I guess we good to go back to class." He patted my back before walking ahead in front of me.

"Yep, back to class." I muttered under my breath.

I went back into the class and sat back down. I was still feeling real nauseous and I just wanted to go home.

"Brielle, are you okay?" Mr Jones came up to my seat and quietly spoke. "Do you need to go home early?"