A Day To Laugh And Cry

Raymond
Today is supposed to be a good day, but the death threats against me and Carla have increased. You would think that being in witness protection we would be safe,but we have been told to stay put until they check into where the threats have came from. Luckily they have no idea we have children and we hope they don't find out we do. I watch as Anastasia gives her speech as the valedictorian and we head out. This is the last day we will see our children. I made arrangements for them, but they don't know today will be the last day we put them in any more danger. Our last names are different than Steele, Steele is a nickname of mine when I was in the marines. Carla and our real last name have bee lost a long time ago. The school think we are the Steele's and that's how we want to keep it. But our newest last name is Davidson's our go bags are ready and an attorney is ready to go with our estate and life insurance policies. We will be involved in a car wreck and die at the scene, bodies from an unknown source will be identified by the witness protection agents.
Carla
I hate leaving my children behind, but we have no choice in the matter. We can't risk their lives. Ray and are the only witnesses left of a mass assignation and we helped put the people behind bars. The other witnesses have been killed one by one even in witness protection. We are having Anastasia pick up groceries for her party and for the next week. It is a good thing school is out for the summer. We are dreading leaving the kids, but we have to for their safety. Everything is in place for Anastasia to become their parent and they will need to move to the city so they are not found. We have made arrangements for a new home for them. It will look like we planned to move to 5he college Anastasia wanted to go to in Seattle. The home has a up to date security systems and they will have a security team and mannies to care for the younger children. I told Ray we need to put money into an account for Anastasia just in case something happens she can get fast cash.
Attorney Allen Parker
I have been working hard on different clients files. I look at the wills before me that leave an 18 year old a huge estate. She is also left with her siblings to be taken care of. The house they in now is worth a lot of money. A new home was built in Seattle and they will be moving over the summer so they can be close to the 18/year olds college. She got a full scholarship. I am surprised at the amount of assets this family has. This is a small town and I haven't seen a client this wealthy in this town until now. I start digging into their backgrounds. 
Anastasia
Mom and dad have been acting strange and they have shown me their wills, accounts and they have put money into my account for college. They sat me down and spoke to me about everything I might need to know if anything happened to them. They gave me a key to the hone in Seattle near to my college they give me the address and phone number to someone I need to call using a burner phone that they hand me. I am going to inherit my siblings if something happened to them. A safe deposit box and accounts are already set up in my name if something does happen to them. I ask if they think something is going to happen to them.
That night
I answer the door with my siblings eating what is left of the cupcakes we bought for my party. We waited, but the younger children were hungry and had to be fed. At eight pm I knew something was very wrong. Susan, Robert, Raymond, Allison and Carl all see the two policemen at the door and I am asked if there is an adult in the house. I explain that I am 18 and they want to see my drivers license to prove it. After they ask to speak to me alone, I ask them to come to my parents study. I have Susan and Robert bathe the youngest and put them to bed while I talk to the cops. The news is bad and I don't have time to cry. They tell me my parents were able to be identified so I won't need to identify them. They will need to be cremated because the car caught fire and they died in the fire.
Susan
I know only one reason for a cop to come to our home and our parents aren't home yet. They are dead. Robert is thinking the same thing. Allison is asking for mom and dad and I hear Carl asking Robert where mommy and daddy are. Raymond is listening at the study door for us. Our spy.
Raymond
I am trying to keep a straight face as I clean up the last of the party things and throw some things out and place others in the refrigerator. Anastasia
I walk out and there is no doubt Ray has heard everything we spoke about in the study. Robert and Susan soon come down after putting Carl and Allison to bed. I call all three of them to the study to talk to them about our parents deaths and what happened to them. I grab tissues and put them on the desktop so they can reach them. Then I hand them the envelopes that mom and dad left for us to read. I call mr Parker and tell him that my parents are dead and died in a car wreck. Susan, Raymond and Robert look at me and ask me if I can show them our new home in Seattle? I hand them photos of the place and their rooms. We will be moving to Seattle next weekend. Mom and dad hadn't had a chance to tell us about the move. They wanted to see my letter, I showed it to them and they showed me theirs. I asked if they could deal with me being their guardian?
Raymond
I think so but then I am going to be 18 in a couple of years as well as Susan.
Robert
I can handle it. You have always been good to me.
Susan
So their will be staff and bodyguards, why?
Anastasia
I really don't understand myself, but I suspect it was them being protective of us.
CPO Lewis Johnson
I am watching the family home after getting the call from my clients. The police have informed the family of their parents death. I have investigated the attorney and the movers and all the staff they hired to protect and help with the children's care and safety.