A Grey Marriage(sex)

Christian
I can't believe my good fortune and I am going to close this deal. Anastasia is everything yo me. We have been together since we met. I can't stay away from her. Robert and Susan have accepted me into their family. Ray not so much, but he is at that age where no guy dating his sister would be good enough. It has been six months and tonight I have plans to fly Anastasia to Vegas for a very quiet wedding. I told mom and dad about it, mom is upset, but understands why we are marrying this way. Gail and Jason are staying in the Steele house while we are taking a few days for ourselves.
Anastasia
Christian finally convinced me to take a break and go to Vegas with him. We have been dating for six months. Robert and Susan are 18 finally and we had a party at Christian's restaurant for both of them. I will be 20 in four months. Robert got his pilots license and Susan and I have as well. He also got his carry and conceal license for his new gun. I had a safe  brought in just for his guns. He now locks his safe and his room before he leaves the house. Susan and him will be starting college soon. But Robert is training on helicopters and so am I Susan was more interested in the young man at the controls. Robert and Lisa are engaged after he asked for her hand in marriage. Apparently they want to meet me for some reason. We have set a date and time to have dinner together.
Elliott
Can I catch a ride to Vegas with you two? Can I bring someone?
Christian
I guess but behave yourself. One guest is all. I can't believe who walks in on his arm. Kate Kavanagh looking a bit different than I recall.
The plane finally lands in Vegas and our car is waiting on us. I have reservations and a spacial dinner arranged which ends in us getting married.
Kate
I was shocked when Elliott told me to pack he was going to take me to Vegas and solve our little problem. He didn't tell me we were bumming a jet ride to Vegas with his brother and his girlfriend. I hide my engagement ring and my baby bump. Elliott finally got me to say yes at the party that day. His kisses in the boathouse were enough to change my mind, but what came next definitely stopped me from seeing anyone else. Elliott showed me what they mean by skills. We fell asleep and was rudely awakened by security the next morning. Apparently the cctv footage showed us going in, but not coming back out and our cars were still parked in the lot. Somehow no one noticed our cars were still here until Anastasia saw the cars on a tour of the grounds. Two months ago my shot failed and here we are heading to Vegas to get married. We haven't told anyone we are engaged and getting married and we aren't telling anyone about the baby. I finally stop thinking about my marriage and wonder why Anastasia and Christian are going to Vegas.
Grace
I got a call the morning after Christian and Anastasia went to Vegas and a friend asks me if I saw the news papers yet? Carrick walks in and shows me the front page of Kavanagh Media newspaper. Wedding photos of a double wedding from the night before. Both our sons flew to Vegas and got married to the girls they were dating.
Carrick
Anastasia I know didn't marry Christian for his money, Kate however I am not so sure about her motives, but they are married.
Christian
I looked at my beautiful wife and smile, she didn't hesitate and we went with Elliott to the Elvis Chapel we got married right after they dud. Kate had her wedding dress, but we bought Anastasia a very simple one.
The night before Elliott and Kate intruded on my dinner plans, so I just popped the question and she agreed to marry me. I was about to take her to a wedding chapel when Elliott told me he and Kate were going to get married and have a place in mind. We had our special dinner, but instead if two we had four. After that we went to our respective honeymoon suites.
Anastasia
I am nervous, but Christian is being very tender with me. He turns on very soothing music and after carrying me over the threshold he takes me into the bedroom and holds me and he turns the music on in the bedroom too. He dances with me and we start kissing and he takes off his jacket. Then he turns me around and kisses my neck and slowly unzips my dress. He pulls it down and it drops to the floor. I am in my panties and stockings and he kisses me to my breast and nibbles on my nipples he unbuttons his shirt and removes it and then he undoes his belt and
unzips and his pants and slips his shoes pants and under pants off all at once. I look at his penis in fear. It looks huge, but I have nothing to compare it to. He whispers that it will fit and we will take it slow. He picks me up and lays me on the bed. He removes my heels and stockings then my panties.
Christian
I want to enjoy every moment feeling every inch of your body. He kisses me and starts massaging my breasts and bends down and kisses and sucks my nipples and tugs them with his teeth.
Anastasia
His hand moved down my body to my vagina and slowly rubs my clitoris and moves to finger me and he continues fingering me and sucking my nipples and his starts moving faster and faster until I explode he moves down and licks me clean and spreads my legs apart and rubs my clit as he licks my slit and his tongue enters me he pulls my nipples over and over again an he says come for me baby.
Christian
I drink up all her juices and I reach for the condoms and get it ready. I lift up and kiss and nibble a bite all the back up to her lips I spread her legs and rub my penis against her vagina and move it to enter her with just the tip. I rub it against her and I can't wait I slide the condom on and I lift her up and sit her slowly onto my penis. I push into her and kiss her passionately as I move further inside her. I move a little at a time. She starts moving to get me further inside her I push down gently and I feel the Hyman and pull back and push gently as she pushes further down I feel it give and she groans and we start moving slowly over and over again. I roll onto my back and she strata moving up and down on me as I push into her over and over again. We explode together and she collapses on me. I don't want to leave her body.
Anastasia
He wakes up and removes the condom and ties it off. He turns me over on my tummy and says I love you butt. He is hard again and he starts massaging me and he says as he rubs  my vagina and spreads my legs apart he rubs his penis against me and slides it inside and says he can't wait until my birth control kicks in. I try to push his tip in a little more. He moves and places a condom on and slides his tip in and says push down next w baby I move and push down to take him inside me further and further. He pulls me up and grasps my breast and we move up and down in unison. Until we go faster and faster and we explode all at once.
Christian
I can't get enough of Anastasia so using up all the condoms has made her sore and me still having a hard on. She volunteers to relive it orally. For a virgin she learns quickly and it was awkward but good for the first time.
The door is banged on and there is only one person that would do that and it's Elliott.