Lucky Wedding Chapel

Mia
The dress has tiny flowers of various colors embroidered and he had a tiny head piece to match the dress made. He planned this out. His cummerbund and handkerchief match my dress. We meet everyone at the wedding chapel, the chapel is full of family and friends and we barely get through the wedding when the paparazzi have found out somehow about my wedding to Micah. I guess they found out we were in Vegas and had their spies tell them where we were at. Mathew and I have an exit strategy, he set it up. We are dressing as Elvis and Priscilla Presley we go right out the door to a Cadillac and drive off. A party is waiting for us in a suite that Christian had set up for us. Wedding cake and everything else. We get to the suite and take the outfits off and put our wedding clothes back on and we have a really good time.
Micah
Mia definitely made a good Priscilla. Me not a good Elvis, I won't rent another costume again. I had to shower to stop itching. After that we sent the costumes back with a suggestion they check why the Elvis one was causing itching. We had a great reception and we are going to have a nice honeymoon in New York. We hired extra staff so we could go on our honeymoon when Tia and Mathew go. Our management crew know who they can hire to fill in for the holidays. We have great holiday temps and they get paid extremely well for being available. I worked everything out without alerting Mia.
Elliott
Christian and I helped get everything set up for Micah with Kate and Anastasia helping out this wedding. I am glad she agreed to it all. We all pulled it together including the outfits for their escape from the chapel.
Christian
I have had security handle getting things ready for a safe wedding and tell them what happened at the ladies party better not happen again. Anastasia has bruises in place you shouldn't have them. She sure got some good hits in though. Apparently the wedding chapel's business has really grown since the paparazzi found out the Grey family has had three weddings there. I guess they think it is a sign of good luck. The news that three Greys from Seattle got married there somehow they got a photo of Mia and Micah as they entered the church. The reception was pretty good no one was allowed on the top floors. We returned home the next afternoon Anastasia and Kate missed the children. We definitely made good use of our alone time.
Elliott
Kate. And I had a good time with the exception of the problem at the bachelorette party we had a good time. Anastasia and Christian decided to go back early because they missed Teddy, so Kate decided to go back too. Not wanting to be outdone as a good mother by Anastasia, she used the missing her children as well to go home with them. The twins headed to New York to get the wedding plans completed. They went straight to the honeymoon suites Christian reserved for them.
Kate
I am still a bit traumatized by what happened at the bachelorette party. If it had been a couple of guys security could have handled them but it was a group of guys having a bachelor party. They got out of hand and were high on something. My body still hurts, luckily for me both the twins and Anastasia got me free from the guys who thought it would be fun to have sex with me in front of everyone. They are behind bars and video footage shows what they were serious about raping me, Anastasia led the fight against them until I was safely out of their hands and I was able to call for help. I spent time in the ER treating my broken nose. They had to take photos and my clothing and DNA samples as well. They basically did a rape kit on me. We still had a wedding to attend and we did. I think Anastasia was trying to give me an out when she recommended we go home early because we missed our children. She could tell I needed to be home to heal. How those three guys singled me out is beyond me and all the other ladies at the party. I think it might have something to do with my height compared to the other ladies at the party. I had on my favorite six inch heels so I stood about four inches taller that most of the others.
Elliott
Only a few know what really happened at that party and we aren't telling anyone anything else. We got the cctv footage, but we weren't able to get all the copies yet. I don't think they knew what they were seeing. The hotel is working hard to get this settled quickly. That's not going to happen. They are supposed to make sure their hotel guests are safe. They dropped the ball. Kate can't calm down and we had to hire several new female CPO's that would be willing to start immediately and be willing to travel and move to Seattle. Two out of twenty were willing and passed all the background checks. Mom is going to help find a therapist for Kate.
Getting Kate home was an adventure in and of itself, she had to be sedated. I had to carry her onto the plane as she was laughing and pinching my butt all the way. Getting pinched by a women with two inch press ons hurts like hell. We arrived in Seattle and had to leave two days later for the wedding. We got five more female CPO's, Kate is doing better, they are going to edit her broken nose and black eyes and apparently it won't be hard to do it. We found out later that it was a setup, someone knew the Grey ladies were in that room. They went out of the way and targeted the group and found Kate but it was because they knew her from her photo in the column she wrote. There a lot more petite brunettes in the party do they had no idea who was who because of the darkness in the room.