A Baby Girl

Kate
Leave it to me to go into labor before they cut the wedding cake. Anastasia had someone drive Elliott and me to the hospital. Mom and dad weren't invited because they don't like the Devereaux family and they don't like my parents. The wedding was beautiful and they are headed to some island that Christian has a home on. I hope he allows us to visit it.
Elliott
Kate is in a lot of pain and she is cursing me. I am glad we love each other. The next morning she finally gives me a beautiful baby daughter. Ava Lee Grey decided to finally make her appearance and made us leave a wedding without getting to eat anything. I hold this squirming crying little pink bundle of Joy?.Who decided that babies are bundles of joy must have a very quiet baby. I can hear Ava crying clear down the hall. My family is laughing at the fact my child is loud and makes her needs known quickly. One need us to be held constantly.
Grace
Poor Elliott is just a nervous father and Ava senses this and cries very loudly. She settles when her mom holds her and a few of us as well. Anastasia has the ability to soothe her even if Elliott is holding her. We tried doing it as well and she and Elliott finally calmed down.by the time they left the hospital she and Elliott were very comfortable with each other.
Carrick
I knew Elliott's fears of dropping his baby and or not changing her diaper the right or feeding her correctly and many other fears new fathers have. He really hasn't been around new babies. He has been around young children who he could easily amuse. But he gave those back to their parents when they needed something. He finally got the hang of caring for Ava and he was his usual self, like he is with other children.
Christian
I see the big smile on Anastasia's face as she holds our niece. She has been a good parent to five siblings and there is no doubt she will be good to our children. She wants to get her college degree to become a translator and an editor. She has her pilots license to fly planes and now helicopters. Robert has the same and he wants to become a pilot. Raymond has started training for both his licenses as well. Susan has her pilots license for flying planes. She and Robert like parachuting, Anastasia not so much.
Anastasia
Mom and dad are their usual charming selves and have won over all their children. I have always been amazed at what they get people to do in regards to situations where they are clearly wrong but are totally forgiven for their mistakes and finally embraced by those around them. I learned early to accept the unacceptable where my parents were concerned. They always made sure we were safe and had everything we needed at all times. They never spoiled us, although they easily could have. Granted a lot of responsibility was placed on me and Robert. But we grew to become better people and passed down all those traits to our siblings. Al though hitting your cheating boyfriend with tomatoes to the back of his head and in his face as a way to end the relationship isn't something I condone, but it was hilarious to see on the cctv footage later. That will be kept for blackmail later hehehe. Maybe even to show potential boyfriends later.
Kate
Elliott finally settled down and Ava stopped screaming her head off when he was holding her. Mom, dad and Ethan finally showed up to meet Ava. Robert and Lisa went on their honeymoon and had a great wedding after the vide and me going into labor. They sent wedding cake and food to us while we waited for Ava to arrive. I think it was Anastasia doing that, because Robert and Lisa were showing photos of the new house and discussing what they were doing when they get back from their honeymoon. Or it could have been I heard about the nice dead on pitches of tomatoes at Jacobs head both back and front. Apparently there are videos of it from several angles. I was shocked to meet Ray and Carla Steele. The parents of the six Steele's.
Susan
I came to see the new baby girl and I look at her and I cry because I found out I am pregnant with Jacob's child and he broke up with me at the wedding before he had sex with Leila. He told me to abort it. I told Anastasia before we arrived at the hospital to see Ava Grey. Only three people know I am pregnant. Anastasia has gotten me and her an appointment with Carrick about getting Jacob to sign away his rights. I am ten weeks pregnant. Anastasia told me to think about what I want to do and don't allow anyone to pressure me into anything. She tells me that a therapist can help me make the decision right for me and my baby. Anastasia told me there might be resistance from our family to what I might decide, but I am of age and have resources available that most don't in my position. We finally had to admit my being pregnant to Christian, the morning sickness was a huge clue. He said there is plenty of space for me and a nursery on the first story. I think he wants it quiet upstairs, but then he said if something were to happen with me while pregnant it is safer for me on the ground floor. Plus the baby will be closer on the first floor, so the baby could be easier and faster to get to. I changed Ava and fed her then held her while she cooed and squirmed in my arms. I loved the baby and I am thinking of keeping my child.