Finding Love- Chapter Two

Here's chapter two!

Chapter 2

Lena's POV

Oh my goodness… he was walking towards me!

My father sudden movement made me uneasy. They knew each other?

“You are back to see me again Landon?” my father asked with a smile.

The man – I mean, Landon – smiled softly and bowed. “Of course my king; only this time, I came to see your beautiful daughter.”

I felt the heat rise to my face.

He turned to look at me and I struggled not to look away. His eyes were so intense!

“My princess,” he says.

Then, softly grabs my hands and plants a chaste kiss on them. If I was not blushing before, I was now!

"Lena this is Prince Landon of our neighboring country, Bodolvia."

Oh yes, Boldovia.

It was a lovely country. I had been there a few times and I would love to return there.

"I hope you remember him,” my father says. “You two used to be friends back when you both were younger."

I looked at Landon and saw the confusion in his eyes too. Then, my head clicked. Wait this was the Landon? The little boy I used to know?

*flashback*

"Catch me if you can Landon!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

What can I say? I was a nine year old child who loved to play tag. Landon was fast but I was smaller and faster.

"Slow down Lena!" he screamed back.

He was a little more than six feet away from me. But I had so much energy – he looked practically dead. Landon was a year older than me but it was okay, we were friends. He had soft green eyes that glowed; they were very pretty. 

"I am NOT going to slow down! Not ever!" I said running faster. "Not even for you Landon!"

I ran all around the yard. I ran for what seemed like hours, until I heard no more footsteps. Where did he go? I just kind of stood there wondering. All of the sudden, someone fell on top of me.