Home

Demi's POV

Finally, after three freaking days in hospital I can leave. My family visited yesterday, which I was thankful for. God I love my family.

"Hey momma" Taylor comes and sits on my lap as I open my arms. I squeeze her tightly and kiss her temple.

"Hey baby girl" I start stroking her cheek, she looked sad I can see it in her eyes. "What's wrong angel" worry flows through me.

"What will happen if I call nick- em......" She shuttered, I have her a smile to tell her to carry on "if I call him daddy, I mean I love him, he's amazing but what if he doesn't like me calling him that, my other dad hated me calling him that." she says as her eyes tear up. My baby is crying and it seriously hurts my heart, I can't bare her crying.

"Hey look here baby" I lift her chin with my two fingers. "you don't know how much Nick wants you to call him that, every day he tells me how much he loves you and how long it will take you to love him as much as he does. Nick is amazing and he loves you to pieces, and he will never hurt you, he isn't your like your previous father.I promise he'll love you no matter what, Ok?" I wipe her and my tears away.

"Thanks momma, I love you " she turn around and throws her hand around my neck making me fall back. Man this girls strong.

"I love you too baby girl" with that Nick comes in with a bag of McDonald's.

"Who's hungry" he says as he puts the bag on the table then turns around to kiss me. "Hey sweetheart "

"hey babe" I kiss him back and butterflies fill my stomach. I truly am in love with this man.

"Daddy" Taylor jumps out of my lap and rugby tackled Nick onto the bed, I burst out laughing but Nick was shell-shocked, probably because Taylor called him daddy.

Nick slowly got up with Taylor and looks her in the eyes with a huge smile on his face. He slowly puts his forehead onto hers and they just stared into each other's eyes with love. I can see his body was filled with happiness and this moment will be a moment not to forget. So, I took my phone out and snapped a picture and set it as my home screen.

"I love you Taylor" he says and kisses her forehead.

"I love you too daddy" Nick chuckled and looked at me with a huge smile, the biggest I've ever seen, and I smile back at him realizing how much this means to him. Taylor's been trough a lot of shit with her dad and I can understand it's hard for her to trust men and that's why she asked me about Nick.

After we ate, I got up to go to the bathroom but a sharp pain went trough my leg. I let out a quite scream, trying not to scare taylor and Nick who were on the chair. Taylor was on top is Nick, the side of her face was on nicks chest, her arms around his neck and her leg around his waist, sleeping peacefully. One of Nicks arms were wrapped around Taylor protectively and the other on the head. This just made my pain fly away.

Nick saw me and tensed up " hey babe, you ready to go home. I've signed the discharge papers so we can go home." I smiled and nodded.

"Yes please, can't wait to get out of this hell." What, I hate hospitals. I know hospitals aren't hell.

"Hold on you can't walk like this, you need crutches." He said, as he got up Taylor whined.

"Shhhh baby it's just me okay" Nick cooed. He just amazing. He went over and got me the crutches and handed them to me.

"Thanks baby" I said, taking the crutches and sliding my arms in them.

"Let's go, I want to go home and cuddle as a family" he said kissing Taylor's head.

---------------------------------

"Home sweet home" I said plopping on the coach. "Can I have Taylor?" I asked Nick. He nodded and passed Taylor to me.

"I'm gonna get us a cup of coffee. Ok" he smiled and got up, I smiled back at him and nodded.

Then I turned back to my little girl.

"Hey baby girl" I kissed her cheek. Her eyes started to flutter open. I sat there in awe, admiring her beautiful face.

"Mommy"she cried

"Shhh, it's me baby. Mommy's here" I said placing kisses all over her face.

"Are we home?" She asked still half asleep.

"Yeah we're home princess" I answered back, still admiring her sleepiness on her face. God, can this girl get any cuter.

Her face suddenly changed from happy to worried "is daddy still here? Did I do anything to upset him? I'm so-" I cut her off

"Hey don't worry baby, daddy's still there. Look" I said pointing into the kitchen were Nick was making some coffee and I had to admit he was pretty sexy. "He will never leave you ok".

"Promise mommy" she teared up.

"I promise baby" i kissed the top of her head which she returned giving me a kiss on the lip. I giggled and soon Nick came in two cups of coffee and a bottle of taylor.

"Daddy" taylor screamed and launched herself onto Nick, making him stumble back onto the sofa.

"What's up baby" Nick said while giggling.

"Nothing, I thought you left" she said hugging him tighter.

"Listen here baby, I promise I would never leave you and if I did, that would be the last day of my life." I could see his eyes water and it was so heartbreaking.

"I love you daddy"

"I love you too princess" he kissed her cheek.

"Ok, how about we watch a movie" I offered as I opened my arms for taylor. She quickly got out of nicks grasp and jumped in my arms.

"Ok I'll go and get some popcorn and sweets " Nick pecked my lips and got up.

"Do you want to choose the movie?" I asked Taylor, she nodded and ran off. Later she came running in with a movie in her hand. Surprisingly she got Camp Rock. Well this is going to be awkward.

I cuddled up with Taylor and Nick and turned the movie on.

Half way through the movie Taylor began to yawn.

"You sleepy baby" I asked and she nodded. I reached out for her bottle and moved Taylor into a comfortable position so she could fall asleep. As usual she did the same thing and put her hand on top of my breast and slowly drank it up. I'm sorry but how many times did I tell you how fucking cute she is. With that I slowly drifted to sleep.

Hi, is this's long enough to make up for the lost time. Any way thank you all for reading, it means so much to me. Love you all❤️💙💛💚💜😊😘