Mommy

I booked the mall for about 2 hours so I could be alone with no one around.
Unfortunately when I pulled up there were paparazzi around the entrance.

"Shit."I turned around to Taylor "Baby momma is going to carry you, there gonna be men with big cameras so ignore them ok, just tell me if anything happens" I say to her as I got my purse and sunglasses.
I got out of my car and rushed to the back doors and unstrapped Taylor and put her on my hips.

"It's ok baby, I'm here" I comforted her when her breathing got faster and faster.

Finally I got inside there was no one there. I put Taylor down and guided her to a restaurant so she could have something to eat.

"Baby girl what do you want to eat? " I ask her while looking at the menu.

"Ermmmm...I...me...no" she stuttered.

"Baby you have to eat, I'm going to get a burger with salad and curly fries, do you  want the same" she nodded.

When the food arrived Taylor tensed up and started shaking
"Baby what's up?" I asked as i picked her up and put her on my lap and cuddled her, she tucked her head I'm my neck.

"Baby what's up" she stared to shake even more. "baby mommy is here, calm down what's going on baby" I started to panic what's up with her. I kissed her forehead and rocked her until she calmed down.

"Baby what happened?" I asked her, she shook her head.

"Well, ok now let's eat you must be really hunger" I said as I pick her burger up and pointed towards her mouth, she kept it shut and shook her head.
"Ok Taylor do you want some milk then you can eat a bit later" finally she nodded.

I asked for some warm milk so they'll bring it soon, I already had a bottle in my purse just in case.

The milk arrived and I said thank you to the waiter and got the bottle out.

I gently placed the bottle tip on Taylor's mouth because I didn't want to force her to drink.

"Come on baby open up and drink" I say to her. She opened her mouth and slowly drank it up, my heart just melted she was sooooo adorable. I took out my phone a snapped a picture.

Finally we were out of the restaurant and went to shops filled with cute baby cloths. I picked what ever looked adorable and even got a leather jacket just like mine.

By the time we got home Taylor was asleep so I put her on the couch and put a blanket over her tiny body.

I put everything away in my room, Taylor hasn't had her room done yet so she has to share with me for a while, I didn't mind of course she was my daughter.

I got down stairs when I saw Taylor waking up and rubbing her eyes with her fists.

"Hey baby girl" she looked up and I smiled.
"Right misses you need some food in your tummy now come on." I say to her while I pick her up.

I carried her to the kitchen and sat her on the counter.

"Tay baby what do you want to eat."
she shrugged "Ok I'll make you some sandwiches and milk,Okay?" she nodded and smiled.

"Thank you mommy." she said in her cutest voice. Omg she just called me Mommy!! My heart melted and tears pricked my eyes.

I giggled and picked her up and sat on the couch and turned on the TV with Taylor on my lap.

She ate one sandwich and she started to cry.
"Baby girl don't cry what's up" I say to her as a turn her toward me.

"No food want milk." she said crying.

"Awwww Ok then but you need to eat properly tomorrow, alright." she nodded and cuddled into me her head and one of her hands went into my neck and her other hand went onto my boobs.

I giggled and gave her the milk, she drank it up very fast and soon fell asleep in my arms.

"Goodnight baby girl, I love you" I said as I kissed her forehead she looked exactly like an angel.

I went upstairs to my room and placed my little angel on my bed and I got changed and I also changed Taylor in her onesie. Today has been the best day of my life and I soon fell asleep.

Thanks for reading