Photoshoot

Demi's POV

Today me, Taylor and Nick are going to the photoshoot. I'm kind of excited but I still have the fear of something bad happening.

A few minutes later Nick came down stairs in just his sweats. Just why Nick? Why do you have to be so perfect? I stared at him until he was inches away from me. He brought me into his arms making me feel something I never felt before. Protected. His arms are my safe place.

"Morning, beautiful." he said into my ears in his morning, husky voice.

"Morning, baby." I said back tightening my grip around his waist. I looked up from his chest and went on my toes and leaned in to his him. My heart fluttered, my stomach did flip flops and my brain was exploding. Those lips. I was in love with my best friend and I couldn't be more happier. I love this mad so much I can't put them into words.

"I love you." I said on his lips.

"I love you too." He replied back as the kiss got more intense. This continued into a full make out session.

As I drank my coffee with nick, I heard tiny footsteps coming down the steps. It was so adorable, I grinned and Nick who was giving me a goofy smile. A tiny head peeked out from behind the door as a tiny voice came out.

"Momma?" Taylor asked in the tiniest voice. I placed my cup down and walked over and picked her up. I placed her on my hips and kissed her cheek.

"Morning, baby girl." She looked pale. No, no, no, not again baby girl. "Are you feeling ok?" I ask. She shakes her head and laid her head on my shoulders. I took a look at her stomach to see if anything happened. I gasped at the blood stain on the bandage. That wasn't there yesterday.

"Did anything happen to your stomach, bubba?" I asked her, she shrugged and I sighed heavily. I gave Taylor a pout and kissed her on the head. "Your gonna be okay, baby girl." I said kissing her head.

"Is she okay?" Nick asked. I shook my head in disappointment. Would she be able to do the photoshoot. I gave Taylor to nick and went to the cupboards to find some new bandages and medicine.

"Come on, baby. Let's get you cleaned up." I say picking her up by her armpits. I don't like to see her in pain in anyway. I took the bandage off and I cringed at the sight. There was a nasty stitched up cut and bruising around it. I gently cleaned it up with a wet cloth and then bandaged her back up. She tensed up every time but didn't show me any pain.

"I'm sorry, baby girl" I said without bursting into tears. Who would want their child to be in pain? Would you? No, you won't because it hurts so much. I cleaned her up and took her cloths off.

"Stay here, princess." I said before leaving to the bathroom. I filled the bath and checked of it was warm enough. I smiled at myself when it was.

"Come on bubba." I happily said, she smiled and jumped onto me from the bed. I giggled and so did she.

I finished giving her bath and wrapped her in a towel. I brushed my nose with hers making us both giggle. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. Awwwww, she so freaking adorable. I dressed her in a pair of jeans and a pink top.

"Can I braid your hair, princess?" I asked. I've always loved her hair. She nodded in return and I smiled like a kid. When I finished I fixed her cloths.

"Go down to daddy, sweetheart." I say giving her a kiss. She nodded, gave me a hug and skipped down stairs. I stood there admiring her moves. I'm so blessed to have her in my life. I sighed and went to bathroom. I brushed my teeth and had a shower. After I showered I got dressed into a simple dress, and put on my makeup but not to much. I went down stairs to the living room.