Picture

I woke up at 9:30 in the morning with my baby curled up against me. I slowly untangled myself from her tying not to wake her up. Releasing we were still at the hospital, I quickly fixed my hair and cloths and went to get our breakfast and discharge papers.

I firstly went to sign the discharge papers and paid them the amount. I then went to the cafeteria to get two cups of coffee, some milk, muffins and fruit. We'll have proper breakfast at home, since Taylor can leave today.

I pushed the door with my side since I had my hands full and saw the most cutest sight ever. Nick and Taylor were cuddled up together on the bed. Nicks arms were tightly around Taylor's waist and his chin was laid gently on top of her head. Taylor's head was buried Into nicks neck, one of her arms were laid by his chest and the other softly laid on his cheek. The most adorable sight ever and I couldn't hold back my tears so I let it fall freely. I couldn't be any happier. I took my phone out and snapped a picture.

I still haven't introduced Taylor yet, so I'll guess it's time. I'll post a picture today and give full details in an interview or a photo shoot. I opened up my Instagram, attaching that picture and captioning it

ddlovato: My little angel and my Prince Charming. This is the most cutest thing ever. I love you two so much and you mean the world to me. I'ma proud momma😘😍😍❤️💜💚💛💙😇😇👨‍👩‍👧

I giggled at the caption and suddenly Instagram blew up with comments, mostly ones saying how cute she was and how Nick was in the family, but to my surprise there was only one hater. Awkward. I also tweeted it and it came trending.
#demislittleangel
I smiled the fact my lovatic are stood by my side. I love my fans.

Anyway back to getting home, I walked over to the table and placed down the food then walking over to the bed. I gently placed my lips on Nicks trying to wake him up. His eyes fluttered open and i smiled into his lips.

"Morning, beautiful" he said in his morning voice which was amazing.

"Morning, handsome. Get ready, we leave in an hour." I say turning to Taylor.

"Baby girl, wake up angel. It's time to go home" I gently tap on her shoulder and then his her forehead. Second later there was two bright blue eyes staring at me. I smiled at her which she returned. I picked her up and went outside to the car.

30 minutes later

We are back home from our second trip to the hospital. All three of us are sitting on the couch, watching frozen.

"Baby girl, you need to have a bath" I said which she replied with a nod and a smile. I picked her up and went upstairs. Nick was Making lunch, which I'm thankful of.

I dipped my hand in the bath to make sure it was the right temperature. Then I went to take off Taylor cloths but she shrunk back.

"Hey, it alright.You just need a bath, baby. I'm not going to hurt you, you know that , right?" I ask tearing up.

"I know momma, i have hurts on my body" I frowned, shes means hurts as in scars and bruises caused by her father.

"Baby, it's fine, it doesn't matter how you look, your still my beautiful baby angel and nothing's going to change that." I kiss her forehead, she smiled and kissed my cheek. I gently took of her shirt revealing deep cuts,burns and bruises. My poor baby. I could also see the fist size bruise on her tiny stomach, almost covering it all. Then all the thing Wilmer did came into my mind making me furious. That monster!!

I pick her up and place her in the warm bath, gently pouring water over her. She finally relaxed, I washed her body and conditioned and shampooed her beautiful, silky,blonde hair. I took her out of the bath and went to get towel. I came back with a towel and knelt down opening the towel and holding it up. She shivered and slowly walked into the towel, I immediately wrapped it around her tiny, fragile body.

"Awww, are you cold baby" she replied with a nod against my chest. I giggled and made my way to my bedroom carrying Taylor on my hips, who was still wrapped in a soft red towel. I changed her into sweats and a stripy red and black t-shirt. I also got changed into sweats and a red t-shirt, I think it'll be cute to wear the same kind of clothes, and plus I'm going to post a picture on social media.

"You look adorable, angel" I say looking at her in awe. She's the most beautiful baby ever. I helped her off the bed and took her tiny hand that fit perfectly into mine. While I was making myself down stairs I was met with an amazing smell. I'm starving and j could tell Taylor was too because her tummy started to rumble.

I entered the kitchen where Nick was cooking, but to my surprise he was wearing sweats and a red shirt. God are we mind readers or something cause' we never planned on this. I coughed to her nicks attentions, his head shot my direction. He smiled and looked at me, then Taylor and lastly himself. He burst out laughing and I joined in. Taylor was stood there confused, she doesn't know what's going on.

"What a coincidence, that's family goals there dem." Nick said walking towards me. I giggled and so did Taylor.

"I know, i thought me and Taylor were the only one wearing the same cloths, but never expected to you to wear the same." I said kissing his lips.

"Well, I had no idea you were wearing the same cloths. But who cares we look cute" he said picking Taylor up and spinning her around.

"Yeah, I know and it's worth a picture. Now come on." I say pulling my phone out.

We sat on the couch, Nick on the right, Taylor in the middle and lastly me on the left. Me and nick were holding hands and kissing Taylor's cheeks. Taylor was smiling adorably as we kiss her cheeks. I snap a picture and caption it

ddlovato: never knew we had the same taste.☺️☺️ I love them both so much. (P.s. We never planned this.)#familygoals

Yet again my phone blew up with comments and likes. We finished dinner which was spaghetti with garlic bread. By the way nicks cooking skills are on point. Now to call Phil and arrange an interview. I call Phil and he answer after 4 rings.

"Hello" he says

"Hey, Phil its Demi. Can we talk" I ask

"Demi, what's up is there anything I can do?" He asks

"Yeah, I want you to book me an interview with Ellen." I say hoping for the best

"Of course, will tomorrow be ok" I think for a few seconds to see if I was free.

"Yeah, that'll be fine, thank you Phil" I exclaim.

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow then" he says.

"Ok, bye"

"Bye, dem"i hang up and I feel good. Next up interview to introduce my baby.

Hey guys, I hope you like it. By the way 2k read. Holy cows, thank you so much. I could never thank you more. I love you and stay strong.😘😘❤️💜💚💙💛