Daddy's Cuddles

Demi's POV

I woke up feeling amazing after last night. I turned around and saw Nick with his head in his hand, and he seemed to be looking at me.

"Morning sweetheart." He said in his raspy morning voice. God he kills me with that voice.

"Morning baby" I answer back with a smile.

"Were you staring?" I asked curiously sitting up and stretching. He nodded and I was a bit shocked

"Yeah. Got a problem with that? What's wrong with looking at my beautiful girl." He said with a goofy smile. His sass is too real right now. That made my heart flutter and cheeks started to heat up.

"No. I haven't got no problem with that, it's just weird and creepy." I answers back trying to hide my face in his neck.

"Awwwwww your too cute." He placed a kiss on top of my head. I lifted my head up and bit my lip. I leaned in and kissed his lips with passion.

"I love you." I mumble against his lips.

"I love you too." He replied back. I lifted the sheets and got out of bed. Picking up my clothes I went to to bathroom. I stopped by the door and spoke.

"I got to shoot for my single today and go to the recording studio. Are you going to look after Taylor or do I have to take her with me?" I asked peeking out from the door.

"No I'll look after her. Maybe we could have a father and daughter day." He's so sweet it's killing me. I couldn't help but smile, he's so amazing.

"Ok." I closed the door and did everything I needed to do. After that I came out the bathroom expecting Nick to be there, but he wasn't. I got changed and went to see Taylor, who was still sleeping.

I tiptoed into her room and sat down next to her. I slowly caressed her cheek, adoring her peaceful face. It wasn't long before a pair of blue eyes landed in my brown ones. I smiled moved her hair out of way.

"Morning baby girl." I said, slowly kissing her cheek.

"Morning mommy." She replied half asleep. I giggled and peeled the blanket of her and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Did you have a good night sleep?" I asked stroking her hair gently.

"Yeah." She mumbled against my neck, her grip around my neck tightened a little. I saw her closing her eyes again.

"No, you can't sleep again goofball. You have a date with daddy today." I said with excitement. She immediately opened her eyes and I laughed.

"Really?" Her voice was filled with excitement but she was still half asleep.

"Yeah, now come on." I said before swinging her up and carrying her to the bathroom. I placed her on the counter in the bathroom and got everything ready. It was easy because I was organised and it's very important to be organised when you have a crazy three year old in your house. I gave her bath and brushed her teeth. After that I wrapped her in a towel and brought her to the bed.

"Stay here, baby girl." I ordered before leaving getting her underwear. I came back and put her underwear on, then I realised I was late. God dammit.

"Nick!" I shouted from upstairs, I few seconds later I heard footsteps and a head peek through the door.

"Yeah?" Nick asked. I walked towards him and slid my arms around his waist. I looked up and gave him my puppy eyes.

"I'm running late, can you dress Taylor for me? Please baby." I asked in a quite voice. He smiled and kissed me.