Selena

Demi's POV

After our journey, I was exhausted and I fell asleep. The last thing I remember was saying bye to Nick before I collapsed onto the bed. Well...I'm still tired, I don't know if it's the time difference or if I didn't get enough sleep last night. I'm not a morning person you see, I like my sleep.

I slowly got up and fixed my hair, at least I have short hair that I can just run my fingers through. I turned to my left to see Nick and Taylor curled up together which was too cute not to smile at. They're adorable. I'm not going to disturb them so I got up walked to the balcony. I checked the time as I passed the clock, it was 8:30 which was really early for me on vacation. I usually wake up around 11 or 12 o'clock. I picked up a silk robe and wrapped it around my body as I walked to the balcony. The morning breeze hit my face as I stepped outside and I breathed in the smell of the ocean. It was so relaxing. I leaned on the banister in front of me and looked out into the distance. It's so beautiful, and words can't explain how happy I am. We will be staying here for about 2 weeks before my album releases and we'll be back in LA to launch our Record Label.

I felt a pair of arms around my waist causing me to jump a little. As I turned around I saw Nick and without realising I felt a pair of lips against mine.

"Hey, you're awake. That's surprising." He laughed.

"I'm not that bad. I can wake up early......sometimes." My voice went squeaky towards the end of my sentence. I laughed and Nick joined, he knew me too well. It's kinda scary when someone knows so much about you.

"Yeah, okay. I believe you." He smirked, and god damn that smirk kills me.

"Stop that." I ordered with smile.

"Stop what?" He asked so innocently. Honestly, he needs to stop this.

"You know exactly what I mean. So stop acting so innocent." I said with a grin. He won't stop smirking.

"I don't know what you mean." He winked and walked of.  This man, I laughed to myself and followed him.

"I hate you." I shouted out to him with a smile. He turned around and smiled.

"I love you too." He replied with a wink. I hate this guy.

I walked to the kitchen where Nick was and I hugged him from the back.

"I thought you hated me." He said as he turned around to me.

"Yeah, whatever." I replied with a smile and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I could hear his heartbeat clearly. Suddenly, he spun me around and lifted me onto the counter. I was not expecting that. He placed one of hand on the side of my face and the other under my thigh. He slowly leaned in and gently placed his lips against mine. However, the kiss turned more passionate and more loving. A little bit more bliss in the kiss. It was unbelievable, I didn't want to stop. I know, it may sound possessive of me but no one has ever loved me like Nick does and I can't afford to lose that. Unfortunately, the romantic session had to take a break as I heard my child's voice. Sorry, our child.

"Morning mommy, morning daddy." She whispered as she walked towards us, rubbing her eyes.

"Morning," both me and Nick said at the same time. I smiled and walked to her to pick her up. I gave her a kiss on the cheek which she returned back. Sweetly, we both smiled at each other and I admired this beautiful, angelic child who can make you smile even when you're at your lowest.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked poking her stomach gently.

"I don't know," she said gently, looking into my eyes.

"Come on, there must be a place where you want to go." I said.

"Beach?" She said so softly.

"Okay, we'll go there." I said happily.

Suddenly my phone started to ring. I don't understand why someone would call me at this time. When I saw the name my face instantly lit up.

"Hey babe" Selena's cute little voice sang, making me feel some type of way. Wait what? Why did I just feel that way when she called me that?

"Heyyyy" I replied sounding a little confused.

"You okay?" She asked worried.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine. What's up?" I smiled.

"Oh okay. Well I want you to come outside please." She said which made me confused. Why does she want me to go outside?

"Oh, okay then." I shook my head and walked to the door. This girl is crazy sometimes. I opened the door to find some roses. Huh? Moments later I saw a figure dressed in white lace. My god..........it was beautiful. Fuck. I put my thoughts aside and clicked back into reality.

"Well hello stranger" she smirked as she came into a hug

"Well hello stranger" she smirked as she came into a hug. Oh no, that famous smirk. I embraced her into a hug which put a big smile on my face. She pulled away and went straight to Taylor and picked her up.

"Hello" I was stunned at her beauty. Hold on, I shouldn't be thinking about my bestfriend like this. This is so wrong. Oh god, why does this happen to me?

"Dem, you okay?" She asked yet again. I seriously have to stop zoning out.

"Of course." I smiled and led her inside.

We all sat down on the couch and Taylor sat down on Selenas lap. My god that was adorable. We talked for a while about why she got here and everything. It felt good talking to her, her voice was beautiful, her smooth hair and them lips.................
She caught me staring and we both looked into each other's eyes.

"Ermmmm. Sorry" I said embarrassed. My face was burning up. Oh god, save me.

She smirked. Just smirked.......

Selena's POV

I want her..............

Hello beautiful people. I know it's short but I'll make it up. I apologise for not updating for some time. I had no ideas for this book and now I do so hopefully I'll be updating more often.
Stay strong