I'm sorry

"Taylor Lovato" the doctor called who was probably in his late 20s.

"Yeah, that would be us" I say wiping my tears as I tried to stand up. I was to weak to stand up, I can't believe how much pain I'm in right now. The Pain is caused by so much guilt; the guilt of not being there for my little angel. Nick was there helping me up since I had no such strength in me. 'I'm so sorry baby girl' I kept saying that one phrase over and over again.

I mouthed a 'thank you' to Nick, he smiled and we both followed the doctor to his office.

"Take a seat" the doctor gestured to the chairs, we both nod and sit down. Now I'm sacred. What if something happened to my baby?
Nick was comforting me while I sobbed into his chest, his strong arm wrapped around me kissed my head.

"It's going to ok Demi. I promise, she's a fighter" Nick whispered into my ears. I nod and he gives me a smile. Oh that smile.

"Well" the doctor started, he looked at the papers in his hand and then looked back at us and smiled weakly. This can't be good. "Taylor had some internal bleeding in her stomach due to the force and quantity of punches." Wait, what does he mean by Quantity, does he mean what I'm thinking. We both looked at him confused and shocked.

"We all know that one punch could not cause internal bleeding. From further examination we found out Taylor had been hurt so much in the past from a very young age, this punch triggered the bleeding. So what I'm telling you is Taylor has been hurt to much for her age both physically and mentally. Mentally, because she would flinch and back away and scream 'don't hurt me' every time a male doctor touches her" he explained sadly but calmly, by now both me and Nicks Waterworks have began. Tears were rolling out our eyes constantly. I can't believe I still have tears left. I kills me from the inside that my baby was suffering all this time, and I didn't notice it.

Nick looked at me and I gave him a nod, I guess he knew what I meant "Can we see her?" He asked.

"Of course, room 129. But be careful her body is still fragile" he says as i reach the office door. We both nod and started to walking slowly. A part of me wanted to see how my baby is but the other part of is stoping me. The thought of not being a mom she wanted is hurting me so much.

As I entered the room I was met with the most horrifying scene. Taylor was hooked up several machines with a gas mask over he face. She looked pale and had a bandage around her stomach. The room was silent neither of us dared to say a word, the sound of steady beeps on the heart monitor was the only noise.

Without me knowing I burst into tears and crumbled onto the floor. I couldn't think straight, my mind was blank and all I could think of is the pain that my daughter was going trough. How did I let this happen.

The struggle of seeing someone practically dying in pain, is shocking. Not only are they in pain but killing others who love them so much.

I could see Nick on the chair with his hands on his head crying his eye out. I could also feel how he's feeling, he loves taylor as much as I do.

I slowly make my way to Taylor's bed and sit next to her. I move my hand and place it gently on Taylor's head. I let the tears roll down my cheeks. I can't stay strong for that long.

I start to gently stroking her hair and rubbing her hand with my other hand. I delicately kiss her head trying to be gentle as possible.

"I'm so sorry baby girl. I should've been there, I was so stupid. Please don't hate mommy, I'm sorry. I love you so much and I was so stupid to leave you alone. I hope you can forgive mommy. I sorry, baby girl. I'm sorry" I say,my voice full of sadness. I lean down a kiss Taylor's cheeks. I just want my baby to be in my arms.

Suddenly Nick shot up from his chair and stood there looking furious. I never seen his that angry before. His fists were clenched as tight as possibly, his eyes were bright red and his body was shaking.

He stared to walk back and forth furiously, pulling his hair.

"I'm gonna kill him. How dare he touch our little angel. He's gonna pay. Ahhhhh I FUCKING WANT TO KILL HIM." He screamed

I rush over to him and hug him, he was shaking uncontrollably.

"Nick calm down" I try to calm him down even though I was angry myself.

"No! I'm going to his house and rip all his fingers, toes, and all his limbs and tear him into shreds .What's wrong with him demi? Why does he have to ruin everything. First he hurts your feelings and takes you away from me, which meant I had to keep all my feeling bottled up.Then he freaking hurts Taylor. No I'm not letting him get away with this." he seemed to of calmed a bit.

"I know you do but you have to be here for taylor. I'm so fucking angry with him as much as you are but taylor needs her daddy. I'll tell you what, after Taylor is out of hospital and safe, we will go and pay him a visit both of us. Ok?" I suggest hoping he'll say yes. Nick thought for a few seconds and then nodded.

"O-ok, promise me we'll go" his voice cracked and a tear falls down from his eye.

I smile thankfully " I promise we'll go" I kiss his lips and hug him. He hugs back planting a kiss on my head as I smiled into his chest.

We pull out from our hug and walk over to taylor.

"Hey little fighter " Nick says as yet another tear falls down his cheeks. "I'm sorry sweetheart. I can't believe this happened to you. Why does everything happen to you baby girl. Your seriously the strongest girl I've ever seen. Your a warrior baby. I love you, my little fighter." Nicks eyes were full of love and admiration. That's why I love this man, he's so strong about what he says.

Suddenly The heart monitor started beeping.

Fuck!

Short update. Do you like the new book cover?

What do you think will happen to taylor.
Thank you for all reading my book. I means so much to me. I love you all.
Stay strong❤️😘💙💚💜💛😍😍