Interview

Demi's POV

I woke up with a bright light of the sun hitting me right in the eye. I groan and rub my eyes trying to awake myself. I soon panic when Taylor is not beside me. Jolting up from the bed I quickly ran down stairs. Fuck, half way down the stairs i realise that I don't have my freaking crutches. Which meant I nearly face planted myself during the trip down stairs.

Once I got down stairs I rushed to the kitchen only to find, Nick cooking breakfast and Taylor stood on a stool licking the wooden spoon. I sigh in relief and enjoyed the sight in front of me. It was too adorable and I couldn't help the tears that were now freely falling down my cheeks. God, why am I so emotional. I leaned against the door frame, watching the beautiful scene unfold.

"Daddy, do you love me?" Taylor asked, shyly.

Nick instantly dropped everything in his hand and turned to Taylor. He picked her up and laid her against his chest.

"Tay baby, I love you more than anything. You are a princess in my heart and I care for you so much. I thank god everyday for giving me an angel. Having you in you in my life is the most precious gift I have ever received. I have a little angel who brightens up my day with her smiles and laughs.That's you baby, I will protect you my angel; I'll protect my baby girl." By the end me and Nick were full on tears. Nick swayed Taylor from one side to another.

I really need to appreciate my life, not like I don't or anything. It's that I never take anything for grated, like this.

"I'll always be your little angel, and you'll always be my hero, dad." Taylor said into nicks ears which doesn't help the tears that are falling from my eyes. She's so fucking cute and adorable.

Nicks eyes showed me what a father would feel if his daughter said that to him. I think that fatherhood and motherhood is the best part of a humans life.Seeing your child grow into a beautiful human being. Watching them laugh, smile, giggle, and show love is truly heart melting. But you also experience the pain when their hurt, sad or lost, which is heartbreaking. But it's an amazing experience, having a child to love.

I wiped my tears and stood up properly. I tip toed behind them and slowly slid my hands on nicks waist. Taylor looked up from nicks shoulder, I smiled and kissed her on the lips. She giggled just as Nick turned around. He smiled and kissed my lips.

"Morning, beautiful" he said brushing away the strand of hair on my face and tucking it behind my ear.

"Morning, handsome" I say taking Taylor from him.

"And, morning to you angel" is say brushing our noses together.

She giggled and placed both of her hands on my cheeks.

"Morning, mommy. One day I wanna become as beautiful as you." She kissed my nose. I'm sorry but this girl is the cutest thing in the world. I know, it's probably the freakin 100th time I said that, but who cares she's my baby and she is that cute.

"You're already prettier than me, baby" I say, it's true she's a true beauty. She shakes her head adorably.

"No, you're more prettier" she says and I giggle.

"No, you are" I say back

"No, you are" she fights back

"No, yo-" Nick interrupted

"Ok, calm down. Your both beautiful and you two are the most adorable thing ever. Know come here and give me a hug" he said opening his arm. I frantically ran to Nick and tackled him in a hug. One of Nicks arms went around my neck and with his spare hand he picked up Taylor and placed her on his hips. Damn he's strong. We stayed like this for a good few minutes till I pull back.