New rooms

Demi's POV

Today I'm going to show Taylor's new art room and bedroom to her. Ahhhh I'm so exited. Currently I'm in the kitchen making breakfast and there is no sign of anyone waking up. I tip toe into my room to see Taylor and Nick curled up to each other. I grin like a dork and walk over to the bed. I placed a kiss on nicks fore head which he reacted to by reaching over and kissing me back.

"Morning, gorgeous" he said, I love it when he calls me that.

"Morning, babe" i replied back. I looked back at Taylor, she looked so peaceful in her sleep. But then she started to smile in her sleep. I grinned like an idiot, it was adorable.

"You, ok?" Nick asked, I nodded with a smile.

"I'm just excited for Taylor. I hope she likes her room." I say a bit worried.

"Relax baby, I'm 110% sure she'll love it. Stop worrying" he says pulling me into another kiss. I pull away and smiled gently.

"Anyways I'll be in the art room. You bring her there after breakfast which I've made down stairs." I say pulling myself up and kissing Taylor's forehead.

"Ok" he says with a great smile.

"I love you." I whisper, leaving the room.

"I love you too, beautiful" he gently shouts back. With that, I skip down the stairs. Did I tell you I'm not using my crutches. Yeah, I'm not. They're annoying as fuck.

I go into the living room to grab the poster, I made last night, before rushing to Taylor's art room.

Nicks POV

Demi was worried about Taylor's not liking her new room. I don't get the point, I know she's got more protective over Taylor after the incidents. But I'm sure she'll love it...... Well I hope. I slowly turn around to wake Taylor up but she looked so peaceful and calm in her sleep. The sight I'll never forget. From the minute I laid eyes on Taylor, she won a part of my heart, just like how Demi won my heart over. The most two important people are in my life and I don't know how I'll survive without them.

"Tay, wake up baby" I say, shaking her gently. She started to rustle underneath the cover. I smiled because of the cuteness. After a few seconds she sleepy opened her eye lids revealing bright blue eyes.

"Morning, daddy" she said in her cutest voice, While rubbing her eyes with her small fist. She never fails to make me feel like the luckiest father alive when she calls me 'daddy' making my heart flutter.

"Morning, little fighter" I say kissing her cheek which she giggles to. "Come on, mommy has a surprise for you." Her face immediately lit up. "But first you need breakfast that mommy made for you" I say picking her up.

"Ok!" She launched her self onto me, making me stumble back. We both burst out laughing and made our way downstairs.

We both started to eat our pancakes while making funny face to each other. Some of them I took a photo of, especially the one where Taylor had syrup all around her ting mouth. Once we finished breakfast I cleaned the table and put away the dishes into the sink. I turned around to see Taylor's mouth covered in syrup, making me laugh. I gently wiped her mouth and brushed her nose with mine.

"Your so silly" I say exiting the kitchen. "but your so smart." She smiled and rested her head on my shoulder. I put Taylor down on the floor, outside Taylor's art room when I saw a gold plate sign that had 'Taylor Blue Lovato's art room' written in cursive writing, on the door. Demi put a lot of effort into this.

"You ready?" I asked Taylor who was stood there with excitement in her eyes. Even thought her body language didn't show it, her eyes did. Her blue eyes were brighter than it ever has been. She gently nodded with a smile.