It's going to be okay

Demi POV

I took Taylor down stairs, after showing her rooms. I'm so happy that she liked it, or else I don't know what I would is done. I placed Taylor on the couch and kissed her head.

"I'll Be back soon, okay?" I said pulling away, she replied with a nod. I smiled and kissed her head. I went into the kitchen and warmed up some milk. After the milk was the right temperature, I transferred it into a bottle. I made my way out of the kitchen while shaking Taylor's bottle. Once I entered the living room, I saw Taylor curled up, clutching onto a pink blanket, watching the Disney channel. To be honest it was adorable to see. I smiled and slowly walked towards her, I picked her up and placed her on my lap. I smiled sweetly at her which she replied with her cute smile. I stared into her eyes. her eyes are like the ocean, they were iridescent and flecked with every shade of blue. They were the blue that froze you in place, captivated you for even the slightest of moments. They were a blue that I never seen before, they're are so mesmerising. Behind them pupils were so much story's that I don't know of. They hid many emotions but they're slowly revealing them selves. Her eyes are clam now but when her emotions change, it's like someone was able to fit a thousand volt of electricity in her eyes. Her eyes change to this fearless electric eyes that will stare into your soul.

"Momma stop it." A voice brought me back to reality. I kissed her forehead keeping my lip linger on the spot.

"You have beautiful eyes." I whispered with a smile.

"Thank you. You know, you have beautiful eyes too." She kissed my nose making my heart melt into a puddle. She's so adorable.

"Not as beautiful as yours" I fired back. She shook her head, I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Shall we watch a movie in your new room?" I asked with excitement.

"Yes!" She screamed as she leapt out of my lap. I smiled at how happy she was, she takes little things like this for granted

I took Taylor's hand and lead her upstairs to the art room. Once we got inside, Taylor rushed to the drawer to get a movie. I got a huge blanket and a smaller pink blanket for Taylor. She came back with 'princess protection program' with a goofy smile.

"Really? Really baby?" I mocked. I chuckled and brought her to my lap.

"Yes, I always love to see you on TV" she smiled.

"Awww, your so sweet." I kissed her head. I got up and put the movie on and turned off the lights leaving the fairy lights on. I placed Taylor back on my lap, wrapped her in her blanket and cradled her as I brought the bottle to her mouth. She slowly drank it while she watched the movie and her hand was on my chest the whole time. I caressed her cheek with my hand, loving every second.

Just as the movie finished, Taylor was asleep on my lap. I kissed her head and picked her up and walked over to the bed. I don't want to leave her alone because I'm scared to. What if something happens again, I would never forgive myself. So I decided to check my email and reply to them. I got a email asking if I could do a photoshoot with Taylor and some with Nick. Well I'll love to do that so I replied saying I'd love to do it. One email caught my eye, it was from an unknown email. Curious, I clicked on it and my heart raced.

"I'll be careful if I was you. Do you think I'll leave you alone. That kid is mine and you'll also be mine too. See you soon, hermosa. Wilmer." I read out loud.

As soon I finished I felt my heart stop. I rushed out and ran down stairs to Nick. He was I the kitchen drinking coffee, I had tears rushing down my cheeks as I sprinted towards him. When he saw me he placed his coffee down and opened his arms with a confused face. I hid my face on his chest as he tightens his grip around me. I started to sob uncontrollably:

"Shhhhhh, Demi what happened? Please calm down." I could hear the desperation in his voice. I shook my head and I heard him sigh. "Come on baby, tell me what happened." His voice cracked.

I looked up at him to see a tear roll down his cheek. I quickly wiped it away and took his hand and led him upstairs. "Come with me" I chocked out. I got to the room and pointed towards the computer that had the email. He gave me a confused look and let go of my hands, he looked at the computer.

Nick's POV

I gave Demi a confused look before looking at the computer. It was an email and as I read it my blood started to boil. What the fuck was his problem? First of all, he has no fucking right to take Taylor and Demi away from me. Secondly, how dare he do something like this again. I was furious, I couldn't contain my anger.

"What the fuck is his problem!" Screamed, mentally planning on a murder. I swear I'm going to kill him soon. Why can't he just leave us alone? Why can't I have proper life with the most two important people in my life? Why does he have to ruin every fucking thing? I looked over to Demi who had her head buried in her hands. I felt bad for her, she's been trough so much. I slowly walked towards her and placed my hand on her shoulder. She turned around with puffy eyes and her face as red as tomato.

"Come here" I sadly said opening my arms. She chocked out another sod and fell into my arms. "It's going to be okay, baby. I promise I won't let anything happen to you or Taylor. Please stop crying, your hurting me baby." My voice cracked at the end. It does hurt you know. Seeing someone you love cry, triggers something in your heart. You'll never won't your loved ones to cry.

"I don't know what I'm going to do nick." She cried, I rubbed her back and kissed her head keeping them there for a few seconds.

"Listen, we'll get trough this together. I won't let him lay a finger on you or Taylor. If her does, I'm pretty sure he has a death wish." I said making her laugh trough her sniffles. I smiled and kissed her lips, oh my god them lips. I grabbed her neck and pulled her closer, kissing her more passionately. I still can't believe those are mine.

"I love you so much." I said into the kiss. She smiled making me smile.

"I love you too." She replied back making my heart flutter.

"Get some sleep, baby. And I'll promise we'll do something about this." I said, she nodded and went to pick up Taylor. I smiled at how adorable it was to see.

She laid Taylor down and got under the covers. I kissed her forehead and turned to leave but something grabbed my arm. I turned around to see Demi holding my arm.

"Stay with me." Her word melted my heart. She's so beautiful and cute, so I smiled and got under the covers. I wrapped my arms around both Taylor and Demi and kissed them both on head head.

"I love you too, so much" I said before thinking how good my life was with them. They're my angels. And I won't let no one hurt them.

Demi's POV

"Stay with me." I said to Nick, he gave me a smile and got under the covers. He wrapped his muscular arms around both of us. He made me feel safe, protected and loved. He was my superman who'll protect me and Taylor, that why I love him so much.

Hey, how ya doing. Hope you liked it. Sorry for the time, again but did you like the love between Nick and Demi. The feels. Anyways next chapter is going to be more exciting so look out for it.😉😉 I love you all for reading, it means so freaking much to me so thank you so much with all my heart. I love you and stay strong.😍😘😘❤️❤️