Love

Demi's POV

Nick takes my hands into his and kisses it gently.

He sighs "Demi, from the day I met you, you were the only person in my heart. I couldn't think of any one else but you. You are the most beautiful and talented person in the world. I can't describe you in words, if I did it would take me at least the whole of my life time. You melted my heart, I had so many feeling for you. Your smile is just mind-blowing and your laugh is heartwarming and it would make my day anytime. I know this will sound a little stupid but i have your laugh on my phone. Demi I don't know if you feel the same way but..."
I cut him off with a passionate kiss, surprisingly he kisses me back. I pull away and smile.

"Same with me Nick, I do have feeling for you. But I thought you have a girlfriend". Nick shakes his head.

"Are you talking about Olivia" I nod "she's just a close friend, like I said I can't think of anyone but you. I love Demi Lovato." I smiled at his words.

"I love you too Nick Jonas." We both kiss one more time but this time Nicks tongue asked entrance for my mouth which I happily let.

"So can I happily call you my girlfriend" Nick asks shyly. I smiled

"Course you can, and I'll be proudly calling you my boyfriend". I say and peck Nicks lip.

We both go out of the room with our hands glued together only to see everyone standing there smirking at us. Awkward.

"I knew it guys" Maddie said pointing at me then to Nick.

I let go of nicks hand and walked over to Maddie and crouched down.

"Knew what sweetheart?" I asked her.

"That you two had something between you." I giggled at how my sister even knew I had my eyes on Nick.

"Well nosy I think you were right" I say standing up.
"By the way where's Tay" I ask Maddie

Maddie smiled and pointed behind her "she's right there, playing" I frowned and searched the room but Taylor was not there playing. Worry filled my body. Shit. Where has my baby girl gone.
Everyone split up to look for her but Nick stayed with me, he didn't want me alone. Woah
Protective boyfriend, I like it.

I was upstairs searching the rooms, I was sweating, my heart was racing, I was terrified to open a door, I didn't know what's behind these doors. What if something happened to MY baby girl. That's when I heard my baby girls voice but it is wasn't a calm,baby like call it was filled with terror and my heart broke.

"MOMMY HELP." My baby's cry echoed through the whole house. My heart is aching. I'm the worst mother a child could have. How could I leave her alone. With that I sprinted down stairs and cut the side of my leg quite badly but I didn't give a shit, my baby was in trouble, I could go through any kind of pain but not the pain of knowing my baby is hurting.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks like a waterfall as I got closer and closer to my baby's cry. I finally reached the backyard where my baby was screaming. My heart dropped to my stomach when is saw my baby was in someone's grasp. He stood there dressed in all black with a black mask on, with his arm tightly wrapped around Taylor's neck, and a knife in the other hand.

"Mommy, I'm scared. Help" my baby cried and tried to wiggle her self out of his grasp.

"Get your hands of her you filthy animal" I say as my blood boiled and anger filled my body. I can feel myself burning up, how dare he touch MY BABY.

"Mommy" Taylor's voice slowed down and her eyes slowly shut.
I ran to Taylor and the man with Nick following. I tried to pull his arm of Taylor.

"What the fuck do you want." I raised my voice my anger was really getting to me now.

"I want you, babe" a familiar voice answered back.
Wilmer!

"What are you doing, Wilmer?" I look up to see him taking his mask off.

"I want you back, I promise you a happy li-" his voice stopped when a fist met his jaw. No not mine.

"Shut the fuck up, Wilmer. You never understood My Demi." Nick growled at Wilmer who was now on the floor with blood flowing from his mouth. I finally have Taylor in my arms. My baby angel Is back with me, but her eyes were still shut. Nick landed more punches on Wilmer and kicked him out the house. I have a feeling this is not the last time I'll see him. Thank god Nick was here. I mean I would of handled him but I was in shock and my baby still hasn't opened her eyes. What happened to her. I got nervous and my heart started to race again.

Nick came running back and put his arms around my waist

"You Ok babe?" I look down at Taylor, her eyes fluttered open. I sigh in relief my baby was back.

"Mommy" she said as she brought her hands and touched my cheeks. I tear rolled down from my eyes.

"Yes baby, it's mommy. Are you ok angel?" I say stroking her hair. She's so adorable, I can't believe I left her alone.

"I'm sorry baby girl, I shouldn't left you, I'm sorry baby, I love you" I repeat my self and cried.

Taylor wiped the tears on my face and smiled

"Its ok, mommy, I love you too". She kissed my lips. She's the cutest thing in the world.

"I love you angel. Promise " I kiss her forehead, and hold my hand up.

"I love you too mommy. Promise." she says and intertwined her hand with mine which I was holding up. I kissed both of our hand which were stuck together. I was like we were meant to be together, it's like god looked down at both of us and said 'you were meant to meet'.

I got up with Taylor's head resting on my shoulder and Nicks arm wrapped around my waist. I have him a kiss and a thanked him.

My family rushed to me and sighed in relief when they saw Taylor In my arms.

"What happened?. My mum asked when we all sat down on he couch. Taylor was asleep I'm my arms, my heart melted every time I say her sleeping, it was just out of this world.

"Well long story, Taylor got kidnapped by Wilmer" Nicks hand tensed and he gripped my hand harder, I could see the anger in his eyes. He did this every time I say "Wilmer". I turned my body to face Nick.

"Nick, calm down babe" I held his hands and kissed him. I could feel his body relax.

"I'm sorry Demi, it's that every time I hear his name my blood boils and i feel like I want to hit something, I'm sorry" he gives me a weak smile.

"No need to be sorry love" I give him another kiss.

I stand up "We should get back home, I'll see you soon" I say and I get my keys and mine and Taylor's jacket.

"Ok" they all say. I look at Nick "You coming with me or you going home?" Nick smiles and stands up.

"Is it ok if I come with you" he comes to me and takes my hand.

"Sure, your more than welcome to come to my house" Nick smiles and we both say bye and hug everyone.We both lead out to my car and I strap Taylor in her seat

"Love you baby" I kiss her forehead. Nick got in the passenger seat and I got into the drivers seat and pull out.
God what a day.

Sorry I didn't update.
Hope you like it & tell me if this is good or not.
Thanks for reading😘❤️💜💛💙💚