Secret talent

Demi's POV

I woke up next to my angel, she was just adorable curled up with her teddy. I checked the time and it was 10 in the morning.

She started waking up so I started stroking her smooth, blonde, long hair.

"Morning baby girl." She smiled and said

"Mommy." I giggled and picked her up.

"Come on, breakfast time baby." She shook her head but buried her head on my chest

"Awwww, I love you baby girl."

I got downstairs and went to the kitchen, I placed Tay down and said to her to go and play while I make breakfast.

"Baby go and play" I said.

"I want paper and colour pencil please." she told me, I giggled and got paper and some colouring pencils for her and gave it to her, she grabbed it and ran and jumped on the sofa. For a 3 year old she quite smart, the way she talks is so grown up.

After 20 minutes I finished making breakfast and I shouted for Taylor.

"Taylor baby come and eat." Her head snapped and faced me. She gave me a smile and hopped of the sofa and ran straight towards me. I smiled, got down on my knees and opened my arms, she came and jumped on top of me, and I fell back on my bum.

"Ouch baby, why are u so exited?" she gave me one of her adorable smiles and showed me the piece of paper.

"Oh my god baby this is amazing." I took the piece of paper out of her hand and sat her on my lap.

She's done this amazing drawing of me and her holding hands and something wrote on the bottom that was actually readable. I couldn't believe how good she was at drawing, for a 3 year old this is amazing and I mean amazing.
I read the writing in the bottom, it read

"To Mommy, I love you so much and I don't know what I'll do without you. Thank you mommy, for everything. I love you." I had tears rolling down my cheeks. She's the most incredible person in the world, I can't believe she did this for me and her drawing and writing it's just mind blowing.

"Baby when did you learn to do this." I asked her.

"I only had paper and pencils to play with when in was with my daddy." she replied, what in the world is wrong with that man.

"Baby you only had this to play with" I said holding the pieces of paper up. Who would do that, I'm sure that man could afford toys for this adorable kid.

"Yeah" she nodded innocently.

"I know baby, why don't we decorate your room today and you know the spare room we have, we could make it into a art room where you would have everything you need to make great pictures." I said giving her a smile.

Her face lit up with joy which just melted me.

"Come on baby lets eat" I said

After 30 minutes we finished eating our breakfast, Taylor was a bit slow but she eat it all.

__________________________________________________________________________________
3 hours later

I made lots of phone calls to set up my baby's bedroom and the art room.

"Baby girl are you exited for your new room." I asked her while picking her up.

She nodded frantically, I could see excitement in her blue eyes.

I awed and flopped on the couch I couldn't go upstairs because there were men working in the rooms.
Taylor already gave me ideas on what to put in her room so the men are working on it which meant I could cuddle with my baby girl.

I got up and warmed some milk for my baby, she always loves times like this and so did I, she would drink milk on my lap with her hands on my boobs and fall asleep. I don't get why she does it but who cares it's probably comforting.

I came back with my baby's bottle in my hand, she suddenly shot up from the couch and lifted her arms commanding me to pick her up, so did.

"Come on baby lets have some milk shall we?" I say to her as I place the tip of the bottle on her soft, pink lips. Like I said she automatically put her hands on my boobs slightly pulling my shirt down. She happily started drinking and soon fell asleep. These are the moments where my whole body stops and just stares at my beautiful baby girl, I can't describe how adorable and cute she is. To save this moment I got my phone and took pictures and I giggled to my self like a weirdo when I was going through my camera roll which was filled with pictures of Taylor.

Thanks again for everyone reading I know this chapter was a bit crappy but I'm thinking of ideas.
Please don't hate me 😝
I love u all