Party

Demi's POV

I got out is the car and got Taylor out. I saw the front door of marissa's house open. Shit this can't be good. I slowly pushed the door and peeked inside. It was dark and everything was silent. Okay this is creeping me out.

"Marissa" I say while I'm scared to hell.
There was no answer.

Then suddenly
"Surprise" fuck! Marissa, mom, Eddie, maddie, Dallas and huh Nick, they all jumped out with a huge smiles on their face.

"Oh my god, guys you scared the shit out of me." oops I just realised what I just said. I look over at Taylor who was giggling and I smiled innocently.

I then turned around seeing all of them rolling on the floor like dogs, laughing their heads off.

"Guys that wasn't funny, you scared me out of my skin. And you Marrisa" I say pointing at her and frowning. "Why did you do that, call me and say your in trouble."

She giggles "it's the only way that you'll believe me."

"Ok, what's all this about?" I say as I show them the decorations.

"A party!" Maddie screams. Oh I missed my baby sister so much.

"Hey munchkin how're you doing" I say as I kissed her forehead.

"Great." she replies "Now can we get on with the party".

We all giggle at my sister and her cheeks go red.

"Course we can" she nods and runs off to the living room and blasts the music.

I walk over to my mom "Hey mom, I missed you." I said Giving her a bone crushing hug.

"Hey baby girl, I missed you too." she says kissing my forehead.

"Mom meet your granddaughter." I say turning Taylor around from my chest.

"Hey sweetheart, your such a cutie." My mum say stroking Taylor's cheeks.

"Hi grandma, thank you. Your pretty" Taylor's say and places her hand on my moms cheeks my jaw drops. First that was just too adorable.
Ok let me get this right, she has never seen my mom, I never told her this is her grandma, and how does a 3 year old know that in such fast time.

"Demi close your mouth or a fly will enter your mouth." With that I shut my mouth but I was still In shock.

"Baby girl, how did you know this is your grandma?" I asked her.

"Well mommy, if this is your momma then she has to be my grandma. Right?" She tells me.

"Yeah, your right baby, she is." I kiss her cheeks. She gives me her and her only smile. Damn she's so adorable.

"Now baby why don't you go and play with your aunties" I suggest and put her down.

"Ok mommy". Then she runs off. I can't believe she's getting along with my family so fast.

"You have one great child, Demetria Devonne Lovato " my mom smiles. Now I know how precious she really is. I never felt a connection like this. I will never let MY baby girl go. Never ever. She's now my world, my heart and my number one priority.

"I know mom, I do". I smile at my mom. "Now let's party" I say grabbing my moms wrist.

The day was all about dancing, singing, eating and laughing. I don't have any bad memories in my head anymore especially the ones with Wilmer in it. Oh I hate that man. Now my brain has more storage to keep the memories of Taylor and me. Together for ever.

"Hey demi, can I talk to you" I hear a sexy voice of someone but also the voice was filed with shyness

I turn around to see a the most handsome looking, fit, sexist man in the world, well to me anyways.

"H-hey Nick, what's up" I also say it in a shy way. Ok I always had felling for him since I broke up with Wilmer but I kept it in me. I wasn't good enough for Nick, he had a gorgeous girlfriend who can beat me any day.

"I just wanna talk to you, In private, please." Nicks voice it's just heart warming. But I shake the thoughts away. I remembered I'm not worth it.

"Oh ok, shall we go that room" I say pointing to a spare room.

"Sure" he answers back. I follow him to the room. I wonder what he wants to talk about. Maybe just to do a song with him or something. Me and nick sit down at the same time on the couch.

He takes my hand into his and squeezes it gently. Oh my god the feels when he touches me.

Thanks for reading.
I might update more now. ❤️💜💙💛💚