New NXT Logo

What the fuck is WWE doing to the brand we all know and love? It's like their take on fucking iCarly!

I'll let you take a moment to settle this picture in.

Time's up! WHAT THE FUCK?!

I mean, they're changing everything?! Well, I heard NXT fans were outraged by the new logo and the WWE doesn't care. They just don't care. This is why I switched to AEW, to keep the content fresh and the wrestlers in the back listen to their fans and give them what they want.

Whereas WWE, they treat the fans as if they're stupid and AEW doesn't.

Vinny Mac is like Nicky Santoro from "Casino", the old son of a bitch doesn't want to give people what they want, it's like whenever Oldberg, Lashley, or any giant with muscles comes onto the screen, he over-pushes them while playing with himself because that's who he is.

You know what? Konnan was right when he said Triple H should take over. K-Dogg once said this in an interview with Sportskeeda,

"NXT is such a well-done show, well-produced show, great matches, great eye for talent. He's [Triple H] running that. I think it would change for the better. I think Triple H knows what they need."

Well said Konnan.

Paul Heyman was fired for no reason and the reason the Bisch didn't show up is because of how contempt he was about Vince McMahon still running the company, if that's the real reason I'm just taking a guess and it might be true, then he was replaced with Bruce Prichard who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing!

Remember the shampoo that Edge and Booker T fought over? What if it happens again? "What program should we do?" "Why not a bottle of Japanese shampoo?" "That's a great idea! Cocaine for everyone!" It was one of the worst ideas WWE has ever done and while I don't blame Booker for trying to make the segment as hilarious the best he could, it was a stupid idea in and of itself if it was brought back in the modern era.

NXT is dead as far as I'm concerned. Goodbye NXT, it was nice knowing you.