The Downfall of WWE

Alright, welcome back guys and guys with no dicks, so just now, I was just waking up from a nap and all of a sudden, I received a notification on the YouTube app on my phone that Vince McMahon is threatening to take over creative.

Are you serious? I can't believe that Vince is willing to go that far and destroy everything that's he's done.

Like, I also can't believe that the people who once worked for him had to let him back into the fold because of their jobs! If I were an employee, I'd refuse to have him come back because I've seen the damage he's done to the product and it's not worth bringing him back.

Seriously, I'd rather watch the seven tapes of The Ring than another Vince McMahon show, mostly because he thinks he knows how to run things but he doesn't. He's out of touch, and he doesn't realize it.

If he wants to destroy WWE, then he can because at the end of the day, he doesn't care about anybody but the money.

Why is WWE heavily scrutinized by Vince, thinking he can get away with it? I feel like he's been scrutinizing WWE and its employees for a long time, even way before he had to step down from his position due to the allegations and hush money scandals over the years.

Now that Vince is going to be in charge of creative at any point in time, how can we be sure that he doesn't take a tall muscular, wrestler, and a short, muscular wrestler, and they can both have the same level of talent, and he pushes the tall wrestler but not the short wrestler?

It seems like Vince has this obsession of trying to destroy his own company, and every time he sees it as his baby, it's like, "I gotta get back into it. Something's wrong, I can feel it!"

I mean, I'm a big fan of Japanese wrestlers in the company. I literally am a huge fan of wrestlers from Japan in WWE and he literally buried most of them over the years before Shinsuke, Asuka, Kairi, Io (Not IYO SKY!), Kushida, Sarray, and so much others!

I do believe that greed is involved and Vince McMahon just doesn't care about the company like that.

Like, look at the roster that the WWE has at the moment, and see the different types of gimmicks each talent has. Those gimmicks are enough to make the WWE look good and interesting to watch. And of course, Vince McMahon is like, "Let me give these guys and girls the spotlight for a few minutes!"

Do you know how patronizing and condescending that sounds? "Yeah, let me give these so called 'wrestlers' a few minutes of fame because it's all about the money!"

All of this communicates is that the talent he has on hand isn't enough for Vince to care for the company he's created from the ground up because he thinks the money is more important.

Vince, how about you save all the greed and the fake patronage that you're showing to the audience, worry about your own future and just focus on your retirement? Like, you've done enough.

I mean, if this doesn't make sense to anyone, then I don't know what does. So, as a true fan of wrestling, I want you guys to hear it from this rant: there's something mentally wrong with Vince McMahon of WWE.