Jade Cardgill Sucks

Alright, let's have a bit of a moan: honestly, I'm very tired of Jade Cardgill being the TBS Women's Champion. I'm serious, the longer she holds that title, the more the title it's downgraded.

She just sucks as TBS Champion. I mean, I'll say it, are you kidding me? I assume she's holding onto that title and being undefeated so that she can let her ego go to her fucking head and have the match be done her way. That's what I think is happening, and I'll fight anyone who disagrees.

Listen, I'm not gonna get riled up about the fact that it's a new title and it needs a champion to make it prestigious, sure, but what I get riled up about is that there are other women who deserve a fucking chance!

I have a finite number of minutes on this planet, and I don't want to see Jade retaining that title every time she comes on our screens.

When you think about it, she's like John Cena: same promo about her being undefeated and how nobody will ever beat her. Like Roman Reigns said last year when he was feuding with Cena, and I quote, "It's like Missionary Position every single night!" I know that every girl in the AEW women's locker room is probably thinking that because, this is a shot, Jade Cardgill is like Brock Lesnar, defending the title once a month!

It's not like WWE where they give the WWE or Universal Championship to Bork Lobster or Roman Reigns to hold for 150 centuries, the TBS Title is supposed to help the women's division that is seriously lacking credibility.

Ask me if my fandom for AEW is affected by Jade's reign. It isn't. I hope she ends up getting a torn ACL so we don't have to see her stupid looking face for nine months.