Vince McMahon Is Actually Poor

These are the kind of comments that makes me smile and feel like that I did do a great job on a lot of stories, but to insomnia, if it were a person, it doesn't mean shit

You see, I've been suffering from insomnia lately to where I can't sleep at night and I only sleep during the day and I haven't been able to get better about it.

The melatonin doesn't work, the Benadryl doesn't work, so if you see a chapter or whatever during the night time, just know that it's chewing me up and spitting me out like I do with so many chapters. It's just something I'm suffering from and there's a 50/50 chance I might die from this.

If I die from insomnia in the near future, then so be it, but at least I appreciate all your love and support after writing these stories for all of you. It makes me happy to know that you enjoy what I put on the table.

It's just that humbling.

So without anymore blabbering, let's just get into it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, welcome back guys and guys with no dicks.

Since my diagnosis with insomnia, God decided to cast all the seven plagues on me with the reports of a guy looking like he sniffs cocaine in the bathroom of a gas station five to seven days a week who got baited on Twitter, decided to rant on Twitter and act like he knows everything about wrestling while a 78 year old corpse, kinda looking like Freddy Mercury...

...if a plastic surgery stopped halfway and the doctor went "Uh, just leave him like that", SA'd a ton of women without consent, leading to many hush money scandals to happen.

So a lotta shit's been going down the last few weeks, including a bald-headed Samoan dumbass deciding that he was going to finish the story when in reality, it was only for his personal gain to where I'm gonna boycott his movies from now on, and now we're about to get into why my wrestling fandom is at an all time low.

The guy we're gonna be taking a look at today is none other than Vince McMahon, or as I usually call him Vinny Mac. He ran a multi-billion dollar wrestling company with stocks that can make him even richer than your usual porn star.