My Idea For Roman's Next Challenger

Roman: Minneapolis! Acknowledge me!

The crowd in Minneapolis cheers until this theme plays.

(A/N: It you read "A Pirate's Treasure", you'll understand why I would choose this theme.)

The crowd pops so loud that they knew that shit is about to go down

As the violins start playing, photographs of Oshiro's run in NXT and in New Japan Pro Wrestling as a member of Suzuki-Gun is seen as it shows some of his matches, where he's locking in submission holds like the Megumi, or striking his opponents with open palms, forearms, or big boots.

On the last photograph, it shows himself making his entrance at Takeover: New Orleans against Andrade Almas for the NXT Championship while the speakers are blaring into the arena...

Speakers: Oshieteyo hito wa naze sagashitsuzukeruno?

Kagirinaku setsunai ashita no

Yume wo

All of a sudden, he's not seen by the cameras while he enters, but the crowd gives another loud pop as he makes his way onto the stage in front of the screen, where the photographs were still being shown.

When the cameras were now on Oshiro, zooming in on him smirking with such evil, Michael Cole yells...

Cole: OH MY GOD! That's Oshiro!

McAfee: The Prince of Professional Wrestling is here, in Minneapolis, on Smackdown!

Cole: The former NXT Champion! The Prince is here in WWE!

McAffee: And what a hell of an impact that man has made here tonight!

Oshiro makes his way towards the ring, one hand inside his track jacket and one swinging free as he still has that evil smile on his face.

As the chorus is about to be sung, Oshiro climbs onto the ring apron, and starts clapping, making everyone cheer and clap as well as making them get ready to yell out the line.

Oshiro points to his ear, he swipes his feet, steps through the middle rope...

Crowd: KAZE NI NARE!

Oshiro stands across from Roman as The Tribal Chief is scared shitless, telling his cousins to get out of the ring as he wants it to be a one on one confrontation.

They did and when he walks up into Oshiro's face, the latter unzips his track jacket, takes it off, and throws it aside, waiting for Roman to make the first move, making the crowd wanting Reigns vs Oshiro.

Roman did by chopping Oshiro's chest.

Oshiro responded with a forearm to Roman's neck area, and the two trade shots until Roman looked to take Oshiro off his feet with a clothesline, but it didn't work.

Roman tries another clothesline, close but no cigar. Reigns tries one last clothesline and just when Oshiro was going to be knocked off his feet, he balances himself and challenges Roman to beat him.

Roman bumped the ropes, but Oshiro does the same, Reigns looks for a forearm, but Oshiro ducks, goes behind Roman, and locks in a Sleeper Hold, making the crowd cheer while the Usos are concerned for their Tribal Chief.

After 30 seconds into the Sleeper, Oshiro puts Roman's head between his legs and lifts him up in a Piledriver position. Urai wraps his arms around the right leg, and gives Roman...

Cole: The Gotch Style Piledriver, from Oshiro!

McAffee: That is a match I want to see as Jimmy, Jey, and Heyman are in shock right! Their Tribal Chief just got laid out by The Prince!

Oshiro grabs a microphone and speaks into it in Japanese, while there are subtitles on the screen and titantron.

Oshiro: あなたはがらくたの作品です。

Translation: You piece of crap.

The fans laugh and cheer as Oshiro was still talking.

Oshiro: あなたはあなたがめちゃくちゃになっていると地獄の中で誰がいますか? 私は専門のレスリングの王子、オシロです。

Translation: Who in the hell do you think you're messing with? I am the Prince of Professional Wrestling, Oshiro.

The crowd still cheered as Oshiro grabs the two belts off the ground and said one last thing.

Oshiro: すぐに、私はビクターになります!

Translation: Soon enough, I will be the victor!

He lifts up the titles together in one hand as his music plays, making the crowd chanting "yes".

Cole: Oshiro sending a message to The Bloodline and to Roman Reigns! He wants the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship!

McAffee: And the fans are chanting "yes"! I want this match, they want this match! This needs to happen!

(A/N: Yeah, we've seen the Roman vs Lesnar matches and WWE doesn't want to utilize other wrestlers and build them up to their potential.

What I just did is what I would do if I were booking the show and a star is needed to be made. What does WWE do? Inject Brock into the equation as if that's the answer to everything.

If you liked this, let me know and let me know your thoughts on Brock challenging Roman to a Last Man Standing match for those titles.)