NXT Halloween Havoc Predictions

Bron Breakker vs. JD McDonagh vs. Ilja Dragunov
NXT Championship

My edge goes to JD McDonagh, simply because everything he's done in the video package is what I would do, whether as a heel or a babyface: I'd study my opponents, watch for any weaknesses and strengths, and exploit that very big weakness in them.

Five-Way Ladder Match
NXT North American Championship

I have to give the edge to Wes Lee. He might have been floating around for sometime, but he's shown that he's capable of going solo since Nash Carter's release earlier this year.

Mandy Rose vs. Kay Lee Ray
NXT Women's Championship

I have to go with Kay Lee Ray. If she can find a way to subdue Gigi Dolin and Jayce Jane from ringside, she might be able to take the title from Mandy.

I'll also be honest, Rose never, in my mind, deserved to be NXT Women's Champion last year. The only way she made herself relevant was when she looked like a drunk girl who forgot how to stand at Wrestlemania last year. Enough said.

Roxanne Perez vs. Cora Jade
Weapons Wild Match

I'm going with Roxanne Perez, solely because she never got to have her revenge on Cora Jade. If she can use her grit and all her might in this Weapons Wild match, Perez can pull out the victory.

Julius Creed vs. Damon Kemp
Ambulance Match

I was planning on having Damon Kemp win this match, but in this case, I have to go with Julius, mostly on the fact that since Kemp had taken out all of Diamond Mine and took Roderick Strong out of action, it would make sense for Creed to win.

Apollo Crews vs. Grayson Waller
Spin the Wheel, Make A Deal Match

My edge goes to Apollo Crews, simply because Grayson Waller is just so annoying. Every time I hear him speak, I just go, "Seriously, dude, shut the fuck up. No one likes you, not even your parents."

Also, I don't even care about what match it is, I just wanna see Waller get the shit kicked out of him.

Those are my predictions, what are yours?