Is NXT Dead?

Well, I've seen the announcement from McKeku10 that Vince McMahon and Bruce Prichard are going to be taking over NXT, but what if it's not happening yet?

I've done some research about this whole thing and I saw an interview with Triple H, and he said that he runs NXT, not Vince. Sure, they got the stupid iCarly type of logo up on their Twitter account, but if they're planning a fresh start rather than Vince and Bruce taking over the brand, it could mean that HHH is still in control.

The point I'm making is that Vince and his stooge taking over NXT is considered a rumor, and I'm pretty sure anyone would agree with me on that (it might not age well, but I'll take it).

Yes, NXT is going downhill, but what if the so-called "New NXT" is a way to refresh the product, it could work gangbusters for us wrestling fans.

I might not be the brightest guy here, but I'm here to let you know it could be a rumor and we're all just losing our minds right now.

Let's not lose our heads until we know this rumor turns out to be true and if you're planning on going after me just because I was wrong, don't bite my head off, okay? It just sounds like a rumor to me and I don't want any heat from this of it becomes true.