Freedom_Fighter24's 10 Most Hated Wrestling Matches of All Time

So, for those who don't know, I have been watching wrestling since 2013 and WWE was the first company I have watched, but now with this storyline with Roman Reigns and the Bloodline, I don't know if I love the company anymore.

Sure, it's had some great matches, but the ending of those matches are just repetitive: Roman gets help to win. I mean, I can't tell you how pissed off I am with this thing repeating itself.

If you know the promo where Reigns told about John Cena, "It's like Missionary Position, every single night". He basically contradicted himself, the point of his promo aging like milk.

And as you already know by now, I hate the entire Bloodline storyline. And with that said, I should be going now!

(Freedom starts running away from his computer)

Wattpad: Hey, where do you think you're going, Freedom!

Freedom: No! Don't! I don't want to keep updating for your own satisfaction!

Freedom: Sorry. So, where was I? Oh, yeah, I was GETTING OUTTA HERE!

Wattpad: Oh no you don't! You're gonna sit there and write a chapter!

Freedom: Stop! Stop! Just leave me alone! I don't wanna update for a while! I need to rest my brain!

Okay, I'm good now, let's just get it over with.

I'm not gonna be talking about Reigns a lot, I will going over some matches from other companies, not just WWE, that I legitimately hate with a passion

I'm Freedom_Fighter24, and here are...

"My 10 Most Hated Wrestling Matches Of All Time"

10. Austin Theory vs John Cena - Wrestlemania Night 1 (2023)

This match was supposed to be fun, but of course, Vince came back because we're not allowed to have nice things since this match is a Raw match, not a Wrestlemania worthy match.

John Cena was the very first wrestler I ever cheered for growing up as I saw him live on Smackdown, which I'll get to in a little bit. He was a hero of mine, and for him to lose to Theory with a screwy finish is mind-boggling.

Austin Theory's run as US Champion is probably one of the worst in WWE history and his character just sucks more than Yui Hatano in a gangbang.

It just did nothing to affect the show as the best match of Wrestlemania Night 1 was Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens vs The Usos.