How Freedom_Fighter24 Would Book Liv Morgan Part 1

Before we get to the fantasy booking, I just have to let it all out: WHY WOULD YOU BURY LIV MORGAN?!

She has everything you need in a female wrestler: looks, athleticism, charisma, talent, she's popular with the fans, she's everything that Vinny Mac would want in a Women's Champion because he's a 70 year old greaseball with a fetish for blondes but seriously, WHY WOULD YOU BURY LIV MORGAN?!

You want a wrestler that talks? Look at the promo she cut on Becky Lynch a month ago and capitalize on that. The way she talks is pure emotion, probably better than Becky's because at least she can tell a story than be FUCKING SQUASHED!

You want a wrestler who can go? Liv's determination and perseverance would like to have a word with you! She managed to win a fatal four way elimination match on Raw to get a Title match with Lynch down the road!

You want a wrestler with looks? Look at her! The glitter tears beneath her eyes are pure gold! And her face is so cute that she looks like a teddy bear you wanna squeeze, but no, that wouldn't end well.

All in one sentence before the booking, and it's better repeating over and over again, WHY WOULD YOU BURY LIV MORGAN?!

Here are a couple of disclaimers before the booking starts, the booking I'll be doing is really simple, it will take place when the Queen's Crown Tournament began and everything else and no, I will not talk much about her endless rematches with Carmella, who are a part of the booking, but I won't feature the mask that 'Mella would wear every time she wrestles because it's so fucking cringy and creepy combined!

If you could excuse all the ranting I would appreciate it because I just hate that the WWE is just ignoring the fans and fucking them out of money and time and getting away with it.

Also, if you like the booking, let me know because I would really appreciate some criticism and I might do more fantasy bookings. And if this gets great reviews, expect more in the future!

Here's the booking that WWE did:

They booked her for the Queen's Crown tournament, made her lose within three minutes to Zelina Vega, roam around while losing to Carmella for weeks because of that mask, sweet bleeding Jesus that mask, even though she's challenging Becky Lynch for the Raw Women's Championship, I know for a fact that Becky's gonna win because WWE just can't help it when it comes to the Four Horsewomen.

I feel like Destructor, a YouTuber that my friend Citizen_Soldier16  watches, should come to Raw, sit at ringside, and start an overrated chant on Becky.

That would actually make my day since she's been pushed all the time, just like Queen Fake Boobs.

Although I just talked about WWE's booking already, I want to capitalize on what WWE should've done instead of having Zelina Vega win the whole thing.

And seriously, Liv getting buried for almost every feud or anything that has to do with a big event, it makes less sense than a ventilated condom and it's fucking stupid!

Like Adam Blampied from WrestleTalk said, wrestling's so easy!

Alright, enough of me ranting, WWE booked Liv their way, now let me have a go because I got some ideas on how she should be booked...