Update

So, this is gonna be embarrassing and I want to apologize as a start for just that because as some of probably know that I showed my displeasure of Rock taking Cody's spot at Wrestlemania against Coked-Up John Wick, I mean Roman Reigns.

I didn't watch the media scrum or whatever because I was too tired to do anything else for the rest of the day, so I went to bed.

However, I saw on the news that Cody vs Roman is actually happening and Rock turned heel.

I'll be honest with you guys, I think what I did is so childish and just something that I shouldn't have done. I basically acted like a 5 year old, even though I'm in my mid-20s, and I really want to take responsibility, and I am.

I did say in my last chapter in this book that I was done with wrestling, but to back it up, in my list of most hated wrestling moments of last year, I'm actually undecided on whether or not I like wrestling anymore. If you haven't checked it out yet, go ahead.

However, I don't know if I want to watch wrestling anymore because I already gave up my fandom on AEW and I'm actually super close to the edge of whether I should watch WWE or not.

I mean, we already had Kairi, Io, and Asuka turn on Bayley, which I was all for, and then the crowd had to ruin it with the booing because the last time I checked, the group was floundering once it was formed back at Summerslam 2022, so I don't see any reason for those three to be booed.

I'll admit that if the turn took place in New York, Chicago, or even better, Tampa, it could've gotten a better reaction than what Birmingham, Incest-Country, I mean, Alabama had to give.

Now, I'm on the edge. I don't know if I do want to keep watching. I'll try to watch Smackdown tonight and see what comes up, but still, I'm just on the fence with my fandom for wrestling.

With that, I'll see about continuing my wrestling fanfics, but with my most recent chapter in "Finish The Story", it had to do with a very emotional chapter and I plan on getting rid of it soon so I can focus on the follow up to that specific chapter, which originally was supposed to be published on May 23rd, which is the 25th anniversary of Owen Hart's passing.

If you want a sneak peek of what I've written, all I'll give you is the song I chose for it.

If I do watch Wrestlemania, I'll be praying that Cody does finish his story because if he doesn't, that's the end of it for me.

And I do want to say sorry once again for acting childish and it's something I'm willing to mature from.

So, with that said, I'll see you guys later.

I'm out.

Almod1119
Kal-elsucks
senju2
WakandaForever2022