10 Wrestlers Who Tried To Injure Their Opponents

Listen, I'm not going to do Nia Jax injuring Kairi Sane. I just can't because if I did, it'll make me emotional about her departure like I am right now. If you disagree with my decision, FIGHT ME MOTHERFUCKERS!

Wrestlers like to have fun right? If you're a wrestler, you just want to have fun out there in the ring with a fellow wrestler, but there are times where your opponent tries to injure you.

You want examples? Here they are...

10. Jinder Mahal

Personally, I think I like Jinder Mahal. He's got a great look, great character, and charisma, but he's lacking is Championship material, and that's what needs to change.

That all started when Jinder was in a match on April 10, 2017 against Finn Balor, the current Champion on NXT where Finn was fighting back and it seemed cool until he went up to the ropes and got hit with a huge forearm by Mahal, giving him a concussion, knocking him out.

What was even worse was that Balor just returned from a shoulder injury from Summerslam in 2016 to being hurt again by a man who couldn't draw the Indian Market by being WWE Champion.

Just thinking about this just makes me feel so sad.

9. Sammy Guevara

Sammy G is like if you've given Darby Allin dark hair and no face paint.

On AEW: Dynamite August 5, 2-0-2-0 (I'm not going to say the year because I absolutely don't miss it and I fucking hated it!), Sammy was wrestling Matt Hardy where Guevara threw a chair at Hardy, but it was the wrong chair, making Matt bleed the hard way.

It was reported that Hardy needed 13 stitches, which was 4 stitches less than I needed on my knee at one point, and that made Guevara so upset at his actions he would later apologize, breaking character backstage.

It was also reported that Hardy forgave him and they told him to make it a work.

It did work for us fans, but it can't be denied that the spot was just awful to see.

8. Abdullah The Butcher

Welllllllllll, it's the big BUTCH!

I know, not the best joke I've told, but at least I tried though!

Abdullah The Butcher is quite famous in Wrestling because of his deathmatches, interviews, and also some wrestling.

Not only did he use a fork to stab his opponents, he also bladed himself which resulted his opponent testing positive for Hepatitis C before the match began. Abdullah, was fined, fired, and he wouldn't get inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame until 2011, which was an outrage among fans and wrestlers alike.

The opponent that he faced with Hepatitis C, he lived in case you didn't know and Abdullah, but he had to retire after that match.

7. Braun Strowman

Ah yes, although he's now back in WWE, I'm not happy about that, but for this one, I'll put my personal feelings about that aside because that's who I am as a person.

Big Broom Straw-man told everyone in an interview that he told himself many times, "Be easy", but that certainly costed him.

In 2018, Strowman was in a match with fellow Canadian (on my dad's side of the family) Kevin Owens in a Steel Cage Match at Extreme Rules.

Remember this is a Pay-Per-View which people Paid-2-View at a certain cost even though it was free on the Network.

Kevin was on the top of the cage, trying to escape Big Daddy Long Beard until he got thrown from cage and onto an announce table, almost hurting the poor Kevin.