Finn Balor Is Ruined!

So I learned the so called "Big Dub" just ruined one of the most entertaining and most supernatural characters of all time, "Demon" Finn Balor.

Why can't I be not surprised about this? Thank God I'm not watching WWE anymore because they literally had to bury Finn and not have him win the Universal Championship, the title he never lost back in 2-0-16 when he suffered a separated shoulder!

Why is WWE getting their main event wrong? Why does GOD have to tag with Roman of all things? Why does Goldberg have to face Iggy The Grave Diggy Piggy in Saudi Arabia in 2-0-19 and then killing Bray Wyatt a year later? Why does a referee at Hell In A Cell 2-0-19 have to call off the match like a massive KAREN?!

WWE doesn't know their company anymore and if it's anyone to blame, it's Vincent Kennedy McMahon who won't step the fucking fuck down and not let either Shane or Hunter step up to run the damn company!

The last Raw I watched was the Raw after Money In The Bank and when Jeff Hardy pinned Karrion Kross, who now looks like he's Shredder from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, with a dirty pin. Jeff Hardy, who was losing match after match on Main Event of all shows was now pinning a former NXT Champion that had the belt at the time, damaged the character and the former Black and Yellow brand combined!

The point I'm making is that the only time WWE will ever stop ruining characters is never.

As a former trainee of Combat Zone Wrestling, which is a couple miles down from where I live now, I wasn't even planning on going to that company because first of all Vince McMahon is the world's most insane old man and I wouldn't trust him with my life if he saw my character and he buried me on my first match just because I look a bit out of shape and he would not get my character!

Here's the character: an Anarchist against the world because their desires have been tempting me, so how do I fight back? I blend in like the world, but I fight back as if I'm playing mind games. I know that if I went to the company, I'd be buried and my character wouldn't make much sense anymore.

So screw you WWE! I hope you close down or give the company to Shane!