5 Former WWE Wrestlers I Want To See Return And 5 I Don't

Want:

5. Tegan Nox

Tegan Nox has had a roller coaster of a run in WWE, she's had a feud with Dakota Kai, which she lost, multiple ACL injuries, and then when she finally got called up to the main roster with Shotzi Blackheart as a tag partner, the duo went nowhere.

The two would be split up thanks to last year's draft because WWE management simply can't help themselves, and Tegan would be released in November 2021 due to the most popular excuse "Budget cuts" while not being used at all.

Now that the man with three H's is in charge of creative and bringing back released talent like Johnny Gargano, Dakota Kai, Dexter Lumis, Karrion Kross and Scarlett, and Hit Row, which I definitely didn't want to see Top Dolla again for various reasons and I'll leave it at that, it's very likely she will return to the promotion and the first feud I want to see is her and Shotzi going at it. With their breakup and Blackheart turning heel afterwards makes perfect sense.

4. Candice LeRae

And speaking of Johnny Gargano, he and his wife Candice LeRae had a baby boy back in February of this year and a couple months after that, her contract with the company expired.

It probably had to do with the fact that LeRae didn't like where her husband's creativity was going and she decided to let her contract expire, especially with the fact she had the baby not too long before.

With Johnny Wrestling returning to the company and his first feud seems to be with his former protégé Theory, having LeRae show up to confront A-Town would make sense as well.

3. Kairi Sane

Yes, I know, she's in Stardom, the promotion she calls home, but let me explain why I would name Kairi as a wrestler I want to see return.

Ever since her fantastic run in NXT, Kairi Sane had a lot going for her, a former NXT Women's Champion and the 2017 Mae Young Classic Winner, please WWE, bring back that tournament! When she was called up for the main roster to join Asuka as one half of the Kabuki Warriors, it went nowhere.

WWE repackaged her as a stereotypical Japanese performer, playing a flute and wearing eyeliner, which I thought was hot, but I thought it really didn't do any wonders for her.

Kairi ended up getting tossed to the side for Nia Jax to injure twice, sending Sane packing from the company, even though she wanted to leave so she can be with her husband, who she married back in February of 2020.

Now that Kairi's back in Stardom as her infamous Pirate Princess gimmick she's best known for, she could end her career right there, but if she were to return to WWE, HHH might be able to pull some strings and negotiate with Stardom to have Kairi come back, and that is what I'd want to see, because I'm a simp for KAIRI and that explains some of the books I've written for her on wattpad.

2. Eric Young

Eric Young might not have had the best of runs in WWE under Vinny Mac's rule, but that doesn't mean he wasn't great in NXT. The former leader of SAnitY, Young and his stable dominated the field of NXT, showing up, beating up wrestlers, acting all crazy and maniacal, won him and Alexander Wolfe the NXT Tag Team Championships.

They'd go on to main event Takeovers even participate in the first ever WarGames match in 2017 before they moved up in 2018 without Nikki Cross (not Nikki A.S.H., I'm not calling her that, you can't make me!) and things went downhill soon after.

The group was used sparingly before they were split up in different brands: Wolfe in NXT UK, rejoining Imperium, Killian Dain went back to NXT, and Eric Young was used in, checks notes, Main Event for most of his time in WWE.