How Freedom_Fighter24 Would Book Liv Morgan Part 2

Now, the Queen's Crown Tournament begins and the first match we're doing is Carmella vs Liv Morgan and instead of a squash match, this will be a banger of a match.

The two start off with locking up and hitting suplexes and some brawling, but from out of nowhere (That's a reference from WrestleTalk's Oli Davis, can't take credit), she hits the ObLIVion for the one, two, three. Liv advances to the semifinals and, on Smackdown, Toni Storm advances too, beating Zelina Vega, but I have a plan for that.

In the semifinals, Piper Niven (I hate her new name so I'm not gonna call her that. I'm way too much of a wrestling fan) and Liv go head-to-head as they pull out the best of each other.

Piper and Liv beat each other senselessly, but also wanting to move on to the finals (I'm not going to have the Saudi Arabia shows count because they're just cash grabs. Sure I heard that this year's show turned out to be good, but I just have a passionate hatred for those shows).

After trying to splash Morgan, Niven falls on her chest, but Liv moves to the ropes, jumps onto the middle rope, and does a moonsault on Piper for the win, where she and Toni Storm fight it out in a dream match.

Imagine Vinny Mac having a heart attack due to the fact that Toni and Liv are both blonde.

In the finals at TLC, a PPV I want to see return, Toni tries the Storm Zero on Liv, but the latter does a hurricarana, runs to the ropes and dropkicks Toni, sending her to the outside. And at the time, Liv climbs to the top turnbuckle and then the pole above Toni, who gets up to her feet before Liv flies and lands on Toni.

She puts her back into the ring and sets Storm up for the ObLIVion for the one, two, three.

Here's your winner, Queen Morgan! (Has a pretty good ring to it, doesn't it?)

On Monday, she gets inaugurated, but who comes out to object? It's Carmella.

She says, "Liv, you may be the new Queen, but you can't match up to the Most Beautiful Woman In All of WWE." Well, Liv says, "According to the WWE Management, I'm above you 'Mella since you have to bow down in a Queen's presence! So let's have a match right now, or are you the Bitchiest Woman In All of WWE?"

Yes, that's not PG.

'Mella accepts the match, but this time she has Zelina about to ambush Liv from behind. Liv actually hears the footsteps, ducks her, and hits Vega with the scepter, and threw her into Carmella before the bell rings.

Liv squashes 'Mella like a bug and finishes her for the three count.

Queen Morgan shows off the crown and cape before heading to the back, where she meets Becky Lynch. They have a brief staredown before Liv moves along.

A month after winning the Queen's Crown Tournament, Queen Morgan goes on a winning streak, she dominates the women's division by beating Nikki Cross (Sorry Vinny, Brucie, and Johnny, I ain't calling her the new name you gave her!) in a 15 minute slugfest after performing an ObLIVion.

For months, Queen Morgan has been dominating every time like she should've been, and at the five on five women's elimination survivor series tag team match, Morgan's on the Raw team and you know who wins it as the sole survivor?

If you guessed Queen Morgan, you earn a million bonus points!

On the next night on Raw, Queen Morgan is in the ring cutting a promo, which she says, "As the Queen of Monday Night Raw,  I have been wanting challengers left and right, I was given to them, but they were beaten. Now, I want to have something different. I challenge Becky Lynch for the Raw Women's Championship at Day 1!"