My Review of AEW: Rampage Grand Slam

Although this show was a couple weeks ago, I thought I might do this before I forget because I've written my thoughts down and I never got to express them.

Sting/Darby Allin vs House of Black was a fun match, even with The Great Muta showing up to help out his old rival. Enough said.

My rating: 9 out of 10

Action Bronson/Hook vs 2point0 was decent and I enjoyed it. Action Bronson must've trained with some of the wrestlers because if Hook needs a partner for a tag team match in NY again, he'll be sure to give him a call.

My rating: 8 out of 10

Jungle Boy vs Rey Fenix was also fun, even though it was mostly a spot fest. I did like that they showed sportsmanship at the end though, so that was a nice touch.

My rating: 9.5 out of 10

Eddie Kingston should've been the winner instead of Sammy G if it weren't for Tony Khan making the ref change the decision, screwing us New Yorkers out of a hometown hero's victory. Enough said.

My rating: 5 out of 10

I always tune out everything that's Jade Cardgill: promo and match. Jade vs Diamanté is no different, every Jade match is just big boot, "I'm that bitch", Jaded, and, checks notes, thanks for coming everyone!

We hear and see the same thing from Jade every time: same match, same promo, same everything as I quote Roman Reigns, "It's like Missionary Position, every single night"!

I will not express my hatred for Jade Cardgil anymore because it's been talked about over and over again, but I'll finish it with this, I love AEW, but I FUCKING HATE CARDGIL!

My rating: 0 out of 10

I thought Hangman Page winning the Battle Royal was the right move and I really hope he wins the title back.

My rating: 10 out of 10

I didn't get to see Ricky Starks vs Powerhouse Hobbs because I ate dinner late at night and ended up on the can, but I was able to see the rest of the match on YouTube. My word, this was the right way to blow off the feud. Not to mention that I love hardcore matches, and to see this feud come to a Lights Out Match, it was very fitting.

My rating: 10 out of 10

The only thing that's missing is that there should've been blood because if this rivalry became so personal and it's about to end, you gotta have blood.