Chapter 5

1. (Y/N) Aizawa: Villains 66, Rescue 23

2. Katsuki Bakugou: Villains 77, Rescue 0

3. Eijiro Kirishima: Villains 39, Rescue 35

4. Ibara Shiozaki: Villains 36, Rescue 32

5. Itsuka Kendo: Villains 25, Rescue 40

6. Tenya Iida: Villains 52, Rescue 9

7. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu: Villains 49, Rescue 10

8. Fumikage Tokoyami: Villains 47, Rescue 10

9. Yesetsu Awase: Villains 50, Rescue 6

10. Mina Ashido: Villains 37, Rescue 15

---

"Not bad Kiddo."

"Congrats on passing Young (Y/N)!"

First place, she couldn't believe her eyes nor her ears. But she felt troubled as it felt like she was a cheater because she already knew how the test would be. 

Though Aizawa and All Might made sure to tell her that even though she knew about the kind of test she wouldn't have gotten those results if it wasn't for her hard work and strong will. If was nice to have her family's support. One which had become official just recently.

---Timeskip---

"What's wrong?"

Aizawa had followed her up to her room to give the girl her birthday present so they wouldn't disturb the sleeping pair downstairs.

He had handed her a registration paper for U.A.'s entrance exam and watched how her eyes beamed as she thanked him and she immediately went to fill the form at her desk. But her excitement seemed to cool down when her hand kept hovering over the paper and the pen floated above it.

"I have lived here for almost a year now. But it feels like I've lived for the first time. I went to write down my surname but this feeling washed over me along with memories I was happy to have forgotten."

Her new life had been so much different than the one she used to live. She actually was motivated to live it. She liked waking up to train with All Might. She enjoyed leaning with Midnight. She adored music with Present Mic. She loved living with Aizawa. She wanted to continue living.

A hand was placed over hers and made her realize she had been bending her pen with her tight hold. Even though she had wanted to forget about her past and start a new, Aizawa had noticed her slight slip ups and specific behavior.

He's never wanted to push her into telling him anything without her wanting to and she's also never felt the need or importance of telling him. However there's always been a silent understanding between the two about her past and feelings. He already knew most things about her personality without her telling him and she was thankful for his great understanding.

"You know (Y/N), if you want, you can write down my surname from now on."

He told her he had more gifts and showed her a large envelope. Firstly looking at them himself, then looking up at the girl in front of him and handing her the official adoption papers which would make him her legal guardian.

"Thank you so much! This is the best gift I could ever wish for!"

She couldn't help but jump up to hug the male tightly and tear up against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and felt the heavy weight fall off his shoulders as he had been thinking over this decision for a while now and couldn't neglect the fear of being rejected even though he knew the girl had become someone dear to him fairly quickly and she thought of him as family since the beginning of their time together.