16: Shopping

A/n: I'm doing a little time skip. Thx for 2k reads and 100+ votes ☺️ y'all are amazing 💗. Here's a little update. Xoxo

.......

Nessa

It's been a month since the ex boyfriend came back, dad came back six weeks later with Jaden and got me a bodyguard.

Which I thought was not necessary but whatever. Jaden and I had our first argument, since he was pressuring me to tell him who he was but I couldn't talk about it.

I was upset and didn't speak to him for a day. But the next day talked it out with him.

The past still haunts me. Even though it's been three years.

My phone rings and I groan going to get it but Jaden pulls me back in. "No, stay I need more love" he whines. I smile and kiss his chest. "I need to grab my phone" he sighs and removes his arms.

I answer the call, "Hello" I speak "Nessa?" It's Mike. "Hey is everything alright" I ask. "Yes just wanted to let you know that you have your interview with Ellen next week at two" I nod even though he can't see. "Okay thanks Mike" he says goodbye before I hang up.

"Who was it" Jaden's groggy voice asks, "my manager I have an interview with Ellen next week at two" he nods with his eyes closed before opening them.

"Great I'll be the one in the crowd"he smiles.  I then slip out of bed and go to get ready. "I'm thinking of going to the mall for an outfit tomorrow" I tell Jaden as I'm walking out of the bathroom.

He walks up to me circling his arms around my waist kissing me. "Okay, do you want me to come with" I shrug, "up to you" he nods and begins to get ready.

---time skip---

"How bout this" kate holds up a red blouse and black tight jeans. I shake my head. "Yes to the pants but not the blouse" she nods.

"Jaden will you stop complaining" Addi says, we all laugh. Jaden has been complaining to leave or asking us if we're done every five minutes. "Jae?" He hums "please stop. You're the one that wanted to come" he sighs "fine" he kisses me making me smile. Only to be interrupted by a voice

"So you've moved on I see"

-------

Vote, comment and follow or no updates
❤️