31: cake tasting-- booking a venue

Today we decided to go cake tasting and we've currently been two six different places and haven't chosen one.

Or one of us would choose a cake but the other said no. So we're going to one last place.

"Welcome to Dena's cake tasting, let me know if you need assistance" a girl says, we nod and she shows us where everything was.

After trying a bunch of cakes I turn to one more and read what it is. Vanilla cream cake with a caramel and chocolate filling.

I grab my fork and taste it, I hum at the flavor. All the flavors come together and the caramel melts in your mouth.

"Baby" I call to Jaden seeing him trying one. "Yeah" he asks with a mouth full of cake. I get some of the cake on my fork and put it up to his mouth.

He eats it and his eyes light up. "I like that one" he says licking his lips. I stare at his lips trying to hold back but I place my own on his.

I lick over his bottom lip and he grants me permission. I roam his mouth and he lets me.

I pull back and see him smirking. "And what was that for" I blush. "I- uhm I'm sorry" I go to walk away but he pulls me against his chest.

"Don't be, you can kiss me however you want and I won't complain"

I blush and he pecks my lips. "Have you chosen" the lady asks, Jaden looks at me and I nod.

We ended up ordering our cake, telling them our design. Next up is going to the venue we saw online.

...

"Wow it's big" I say in shock at the large scenery. "Wait till you see inside" mom replies. Jaden and I went to pick them up before coming here.

Mom and dad have already seen it and they wanted us to take a look. We walk in; Jaden and I hand in hand.

My jaw drops at how big it is inside. This will definitely fit our families

"I love it"

....

We decided to go home and chill for a while and right now Jaden and I are cuddling. With a make out session here and there.

The only sounds in the room are our heavy breathing. "We should- we should stop-" he says in between  breaths and kisses. I ignore him   nodding kissing again, running my hands along his shoulder blades, while he rubs my waist.

But I don't want to stop

My mind is cloudy. I think it's the adrenaline. Knowing he and I are engaged. Because if I look back to how I was, I wouldn't be doing this.

I'd be to scared to even think about doing this. I always thought that making out with your boyfriend was a sin. Something bad.

But yet here I am making out and grinding against my fiance. Jaden groans when I press myself against his crotch. "No. We're not doing this  yet" I whine. I'm ready though

"No you're not babe" did I say that out loud? "You don't want to" I ask climbing off his lap embarrassed. He sits up. "of course I want to but right now is not the right time"

I guess he can tell I'm confused, "Nessa, I was always the one who  promised to wait for marriage. And I intend to keep that promise." He explains, I nod and slowly back off.

I'm such an embarrassment

"I still love you" he pokes my rib. I hum in response, too embarrassed to speak. "Hey" his stern voice says, I look at him for a split second.

"Don't be embarrassed" I nod. He kisses me. "I definitely do love your wild side" he says amusement laced in his voice.

I scoff rolling my eyes shoving his shoulder while feeling my face heat up. "I hate you" he laughs pulling me on top of him.

"You love me" he wiggles his eyebrows. I giggle pecking his lips "maybe a little" I shrug, causing him to gasp.

"Take that back and love me. I laugh louder as he's tickling me. I love that we can work through our relationship.

Considering we can't stay mad at each other. Since the other knows how to solve the problem.

But I do think it's best if we stop making out. Well at least until later. "Take it back" he protests tickling at my sides. I thrash my arms and legs, so he pins my hands above my head and holds my legs.

"Pl- please jae- Jaden! I'm sorry- I... I- I love you- you idiot" he leans down, hovering over me. He kisses me before getting off of me.

He cuddles me against his chest. "I'm still getting you back for calling me an idiot" he says, kissing my exposed collarbone.

"I'm sorry I love you" he nods, I gasps as he lightly sucks on the exposed flesh. "Jae, if you leave a mark my father will definitely kill you" I feel him smirk against my skin before shrugging.

Might delete this shitty chapter. Please vote and comment your feedbacks :)