10. Going back to school: mads' plan

I wake up to the loud blaring sound of my alarm. You guessed it's time for hell.

I whine and turn it off. I'm still fucking tired. Jaden had to leave to go home last night so i didn't have my heater keeping me warm whilst I sleep.

So I kept tossing and turning trying to get warm. So I stood up a little longer than I should've.

But after fighting with myself I decided to just get my lazy ass out of bed to turn up the heat.

I fell asleep around four and woke up an hour later.

I get out of bed and take a shower. Once I'm done I turn of the water and get dressed.

Once my hair and makeup is done I walk downstairs, grabbing my keys before driving to Jaden's house.

Once I pull up I text him.

My angel 💖🥰:
Get your ass out here Isaiah!

I look at the time seeing we only have twenty minutes to get to school.
My phone goes off after two minutes.

Jae Jae hossler 🥰:
Or else what?

My angel 💖🥰:
I'm not kissing you no more.

I smirk knowing he'll throw a tantrum.

Jae Jae hossler 🥰:
I'm sorry baby!

Jaden then runs out and can I say

he looks hot.

He opens the door to my Lambo before putting his seat belt on. He leans over and kisses me leaving me to kiss back.

J: mm morning

He hums before speaking. I turn on my car and drive.

J: so I'm thinking about trying out for the football team

He speaks up after a few seconds of silence. I smile.

N: really baby that's great. I'm thinking of trying out for cheer

I look over for a split second seeing his eyes light up.

J: really!

I nod pulling into the parking lot seeing a lot of kids staring at my car. Jaden gets out before coming to my side opening the door. I get out and peck his lips.

I shut my locker and grab Jaden's hand. He walks me to first hour kissing me goodbye before walking to his class.

I walk to my seat and start the day.

---time skip--

I walk to lunch with Jaden and head to grab some food. We walk to our table and of course I see mads eyeing my boyfriend like he's a freaking piece of meat.

I go to sit I the chair by Jaden but instead he pulls me to sit in his lap.

N: what're you doing?

I whisper seeing everyone watching us, including her. He smiles.

J: I'm eating, why?

I give him a look.

J: oh. I want you on my lap.

I roll my eyes and begin to eat.

Once lunch is over I head to my next class I have with Mads. I walk in the room and sit in my desk.

Halfway through the class a paper gets thrown by my foot. I roll my eyes and pick it up. I open the wrinkled up paper and read it.

Meet me in the alley after school. I would like to apologize for my behavior.

- Mads <3

I sigh and close the note before continuing to write everything down.

Once the bell rings I walk to gym and see Jaden. Today are tryouts and Jaden and I are trying out for the team.

I go to the locker room and change. I come back out and see the boys on the other side of the field.

We do some practices before leaving couch to decide who makes the team.

The girls and I finished before the boys so most of them left to go to class but I stayed behind to watch Jaden practice.

(Skip to the end of the day)

I walk to the alley by the school and see a figure walking up. Once that person gets closer i recognize them.

It's Mads.

N: so what'd you want to say?

I have a feeling this ain't going to be good.

N: let's hear your apology.

Mds: yeah no I'm not apologizing.

I then feel someone hit me in the back of the head before two more figures kick me in my stomach.

Turns out she brought at least eight other girls to jump me while she sit backs and watches. I feel someone stomp on my leg causing it to crack.

I scream out which they all end up leaving. I can't feel my leg. My ribs hurt. Before slipping out of consciousness I see a tall figure run towards me.

Jaden's POV:

Once the bell rings I pack up and head towards Nessa's class. But she's not there.

I then head towards Addison.

(A/n: I forgot to mention that she transferred to their highschool. Oops)

J: addi!

She stops and turns around.

Ad: Jaden? What's wrong?

J: have you seen Nessa?

She shakes her head.

Ad: no not since tryouts.

I nod. Where is she?

Josh, Bryce and Quinton walk by laughing.

J: Josh!

They stop.

J: have you seen Nessa? Any of you?

They all shake their heads.

I sigh. I go to the parking lot spotting Nessa's car still there. I go to leave but hear some girls whispering.

"Let's go!"
"We're gonna get in trouble Maci"
"Well mads wants us to do it"
"You do realize she's the Rockstar's daughter and her mother is a famous actor"
"And"
"It's just wrong. Just because mads wants Jaden to herself, doesn't give her the right to harm his girlfriend"
"No one's gonna find out"

I pause questioning who there talking about. After a couple minutes I try to find them.

After a couple minutes I hear a blood screeching scream.

So I run towards it.

After running I end up stopping at an alley a couple blocks from the school. But I see my baby on the floor, bleeding from her leg, and face with her hand clutching her stomach.

I walk towards her and crouch seeing she's unconscious.

I lift her bridal style and walk back to the school before setting her in the car, driving to the hospital.

Had a couple thoughts on this.
Vote for the next chapter <3

Word count: 1045