44: baby shower

It's been a week since we found out we're having a baby boy.

And Jaden has never been happier.

"Who's eyes will he have. I want him to have yours, but at the same time mine... No that doesn't matter. Will he be a  mini version of me... Or you..." He rambles pacing back and forth.

"Baby enough, sit down before you put a hole in the floor" he sighs and walks over to me.

"Sorry I'm just nervous... I mean, we haven't even picked out names" his voice goes quiet.

"I've thought of some, you" he shakes his head. "I'm not good with names" he responds.

I giggle, "what happened to Jaden the second" I tease. He rolls his eyes, "shut up" I pout and shove his arms,

Once we're done eating dinner we get ready for bed since we have a baby shower to attend.

Ours

Once we are in bed Jaden kisses my temple, "I love you baby... So very much" his voice goes quiet at the end.

I smile, "I love you too, more than you know" he kisses my hair once more rubbing my arms a few times before my eyes grow heavy.

....

"We'll be passing out a sheet of paper with questions for you to complete.  The person with the most correct answers with be receiving a prize" mom announces.

Once Jaden comes back to my side after handing everything out. Such as pencils and paper.

"You have five minutes, and time starts now" everyone then gets too work. Jaden takes my hand and sits me down in his lap.

"You feeling okay" he kisses my neck. I nod leaning into him. "Yeah I'm fine" he nods peppering kisses up and down my neck.

I sigh at the comfort from the gentle kisses.

Mom and Cynthia put together this baby shower sooner than expected. So after hearing the news I was a little surprised that they got all of this done quickly.

Just then the timer goes off. Mom pulls out the paper with the answers and Gran ended up getting em all correct.

The games went on before everyone got there food and begin to eat. "Baby sit down, you can't be on your feet for too long" Jaden complains, since I was helping everyone out, putting things away.

"I'm fine" he sighs getting up and takes me too sit down. Which was in his lap. "You're very stubborn" he groans squeezing my hips gently.

"I know" is the only thing I respond with.

We then opens gifts from everyone that showed up, "aw this is cute" I gush holding up a onesie that says little nugget in black bold letters.

The rest of the gifts are bottles, toys, blankets, pacifiers etc.

Mom even got us a stroller to use. "Thank you mom and dad" I smile. I get out the next one too see a cute blue and green  Walker for the baby.

Jaden then puts down another box. I tear off the wrapping paper to see a cute changing table. "Thank you Gran" she nods mouthing you're welcome.

Sometime later I have one last gift which is bigger than all of them combined.

I look at it too see it not marked. "Who is this from" I ask, "me" dad raises his hand. "Saved you and Jaden all the trouble of looking for one" he explains.

Jaden helps me unwrap it and I big crib comes in view. "Yes! Thanks Kell's, no complaining over which crib to get" Jaden pumps his fist in the air, causing everyone to laugh.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms. Which leads to Jaden holding me apologizing multiple times.

"Please forgive me" he begs, "I'll think about it" he sighs kissing my cheek.

The day went by smoothly. We took pictures with everyone as a family and a few separately, before Jaden and I take one together.

Once we get home and everything is in the living room I plop myself on the couch, "baby can you rub my feet please" he nods and begins his work.

I groan feeling the baby kick hard. I rub my stomach, "I really can't wait for you to come out" Jaden Snickers.

"What's so funny Hossler" I ask, "you you're adorable" I smile. I get my phone out and scroll through Twitter, before tweeting.

@/:nessa.baker:
Soon 🥰 can't wait another second.
♡- 75k 💬- 64k

Filler chapter, I might do a time skip next chapter, meaning the baby is coming.

Please vote and comment your feedback's, I love reading your comments 🥰