29: it's us against the world

Nessa

It's currently been two hours since Jaden proposed. Right now we're cuddled up on the sand. Jaden's back up against a tree, with me pressed against his chest.

Jaden pulls me closer to his chest- if possible. He leans down and kisses my neck. Soft and delicate kisses.

I giggle, "Jae, stop it tickles" I feel his smile against my neck before he leaves one last kiss and pulls away.

I shiver at the slight breeze and snuggle more into Jaden. "You cold" he questions, I nod slightly and I feel myself being lifted.

Jaden pulls  his jacket off before draping it around my body, "what about you- you'll get cold" I worry.

He pulls me back against him, flushed against his chest, pressing his face in my neck. He shakes his head, "don't worry about me. I don't want you to get sick. I'll be fine babe" he kisses my head softly. My stomach flutters at the nickname.

I feel my face heat up. I think Jaden noticed my face turn slightly red because he laughs. "Your adorable" he leans down and kisses my cheek.

"And your a weirdo" I reply. I look behind me to see him pouting, "hey, you're marrying this weirdo" I roll my eyes and turn to straddle him.

I pull his face in and kiss him. He smiles and grabs my hips to pull me closer. He kisses me back hungrily. I lift myself wanting to be closer, but hear Jaden let out a growl once our crotches grind together.

I gasp at the feeling, I do it once again loving the feeling that comes with. But he breaks the kiss breathing heavily.

He shakes his head, "you have no clue how hard I'm trying to restrain myself" he grunts. I shake my head, "don't hold back" he shakes his head, grabbing a hold of my hips; stopping my movements.

"Your not ready for this" I shake my head. "If it's with you then I'm always gonna be ready" he shakes his head once again.

"Not now. Not yet. I'm not gonna take your virginity because we're in the moment" my eyes widen. How does he know?

"How'd you know?" He smiles. "I'm great at figuring you out..." he kisses me. "One of my many talents" he winks, I blush out of embarrassment.

Now he's gonna run away. I mean who's gonna wanna marry a virgin...

"Hey, why are you crying? What's wrong..."his soft voice filled with concern asks wiping away the tears.

"Your gonna leave..."his face falls, "who said I'm leaving" he kisses away the tears, "just because your a virgin doesn't doubt or fade my love for you. I meant what I said, I love you no matter what comes between us." He says sincerely.

I smile feeling more tears fall. He's not like the others "what made you think that" he asks, I sigh.

"Derek was only with me for my virginity. But I didn't give in to him. Once he was gone, most boys that I talked with left me because I was a virgin. A kid who's inexperienced"

I pause, "so when I met you I didn't want to tell you, because I knew you'd leave me. By that time I already knew I loved you" I finish.

My past is slowly creeping up on me.

.....

"Hello" I answer the phone call. "Nessa!" Jackson yells through the phone. I push the phone away from my ear. "Why are you yelling" I laugh, "just wanted to congratulate you on your engagement" he laughs, "how'd you know"

"Your mom told my mom" I nod even though he can't see me. "Thanks Jackson" we talk for a while before I hang up. Jaden walks out of the bathroom with his wet hair from a shower.

"Who was that" he questions. "Jackson, he called to congratulate me" I lift the ring. He nods and lays next to me.

"I really wanna Marry you" I giggle at his impatientness and peck his lips. "Why" he smiles, "because, the way I see marriage, it's not about the girl getting my last name" he points to me.

"It's about finally being joined together by god, being one. Stay true to one as said in our vows. I want you to officially be mine" he says rubbing my sides.

Since when did he become so wise?

I smile, "I love you" he smiles nudging his nose with my own. "You seriously don't know how much I love you" I smile.

A knock is heard on my door, I groan "go away" but that person knocks again. I roll my eyes pecking Jaden's lips before making my way to the door.

"I swear who ever you are I'm gonna kick your a-" the door opens to my father. He raises his brow. I gulp and look down.

"That's not nice" he crosses his arms, "sorry dad. Didn't think it was you" he nods looking in the room spotting Jaden on the bed.

Jaden looks up giving a thumbs up. I see dad nod  "behave. The both of you" I roll my eyes. "Sure thing grandpa" I joke.

He rolls his eyes before leaving. I turn and go back to Jaden. I sink into him and close my eyes, loving the feeling of his warmth.

It's us against the world

This chapter is shit. I'm sorry, I wrote it to suppress my anger lol.

Please vote and comment your feedbacks I love reading your comments. <3