51: Jaden's surprise

Jaden's POV:

Tonight's my last concert, before I go home for a few months. These past couple months have been exhausting and really lonely.

What can I say I miss my wife and little boy

He's probably grown so much since I was away, last I seen him he was three- four month old.

I groan turning off my alarm before getting out of bed and hopping in the shower. Once I'm out I brush my teeth and go to the clothes that are left out and pull on my shorts and muscle shirt for my workout.

Once I get to the gym paps show up and question me. I answer a few before walking into the building. I start on weights first before doing some pull ups.

Once I'm done I hop down and take a gulp of water before finishing my workout, which consists of push ups and running on the treadmill and sit ups.

..

Throughout the concert I sung my songs and talked to some fans. While also throwing a shit ton of water on myself causing the crowd to erupt in cheers.

I smile at the moment and begin singing again in which the crowd joins in.  "Sing it!"  I shout jumping around.

They begin shouting the lyrics to  my last song, better off dead and throughout some parts I join in. Once it's over I have a heart to heart with the crowd thanking them for being the best fans ever.

I then walk out on stage and smile at the cheers. I walk out and begin walking to the car and paps appear questioning me.

"Jaden is it true you'll be heading home for a few months" I nod answering truthfully. "Yeah I am. Gonna be spending some quality time with my family before going back on tour" they nod taking more photos and asking more questions.

....

I wake up at five thirty and throw on some sweats and a black hoodie. Once I make it to the airport I tip the Uber and head towards my flight. I sit down in my seat buckling my seat belt.

Throughout the plane ride I watched a couple movies, ate and slept. Three hours later and we landed safely, I unbuckle my seatbelt and get my carry on before walking out of the plane heading to get my luggage.

After getting another Uber I make my way home. It's currently seven thirty in the morning and I already let Kelly and Megan know my surprise and they couldn't be happier.

I thank the driver before getting out and grabbing my things. I smile going up the pathway and unlocking the door.

I walk in quietly setting my suitcase by the door. I walk upstairs and into our shared bedroom to see a sight I missed seeing.

My wife cuddled up in the sheets sleeping. I take off my shoes and lay down carefully.

I reach over and begin planting kisses all over her face. She whines pushing my face away. I mentally coo at the sight before continuing my attack.

Kissing all over her face and neck. She continues to push me away "go away I just wanna sleep" she whines. I laugh causing her to peel her eyes open.

I smile and her eyes widen sitting up, "Hi honey" she smiles throwing her arms around me. "Jaden! What! h- how are you here" she rants. I smile holding her body close to me.

She pills away and kisses me. I hum against her lips closing my eyes not giving a care in the world about morning breath. I just want to savour this sweet moment.

She breaks the kiss smiling. "Miss me that much" I tease. She nods biting her lip happiness written on her face.

"Aren't you supposed to be on tour" I shake my head explaining everything. She nods and just hugs me. I kiss her once more before a cry is heard through the baby monitor.

"Someone's up" she smiles. We both get out of bed and walk to his door before opening it. She walks in first before I walk in. As soon as his eyes catch mine he squeals happily wiggling out of Nessa's arms.

"Look at you" I smile taking him from her. He gives me the biggest toothless smile ever. "You're getting so big" I raise him in the air causing him to giggle.

I set him in my arms and he hugs me neck saying something I least expected.

"Dada"

I got bored lol...

Anyways I've been thinking of ways to end the book. Would y'all like of I did a time skip and added the Vma awards show and have Elijah and Nessa walk with Jaden down the carpet??