46: going home

"sorry bud, mamas asleep. Let's let her sleep okay. Mama needs her rest, sh sh sh" my eyes flutter open too a lovely sight to see.

Jaden calming down our fussy baby

I sit up wincing, "Mama's awake!" Jaden says and I smile. "You're cute with him, should've gotten that on video" he smiles. "Did you hear" I nod.

"He woke up at seven so I gave him a bottle not wanting to wake you" he replied. I smile.

"Want him" he asks, I nod and Jaden places him in my arms. Lijah looks up at me and I rub his cheek. He closes his eyes in content.

"How come Mama can touch your face and I can't" Jaden pouts standing by the bed. Lijah smiles which leads to Jaden and I smile wider than ever.

His first smile

"He's funny isn't he" I asks, But he only looks at Jaden before looking back at me. "Of course I am. Someone's gotta be the entertainer" he says dramatically.

I roll my eyes. "What time is it" Jaden responds with ten thirty. Just then someone knocks at the door.

"Come in" I say trying not to be so loud because of the sensitive ears in the room.

The door opens to Bryce and them. "Where's my baby at" Cynthia says a little too loud and Lijah ends up crying.

"Dude what the hell, shut up" Josh says.  I pat his bum to calm him down. Once he stops crying I hand him to Jaden.

Jaden stands up and takes him from me. While everyone's busy arguing over who's gonna hold him first, Jaden gives him to Bryce.

"Haha fuckers" I laugh. "Oh shut up Bryce" I scold.  he nods and sways softly. "Damn bro, got yourself a little mini me" Cynthia swats him on the back of the head.

"Quit cussing" they all take turns holding him before he's back in my arms.

I then get out of bed with Lijah in my arms, "what're you doing" Jaden asks cautiously.

"Changing our son" I respond walking to the changing table. After changing his diaper  I Change him into a cute grey onesie we got from Gran. With the words Mr steal your girl on it with a pair of socks.

"Knock knock" the door opens to mom and dad. I then go lift Lijah up and turn to them.

"Look baby, grandma and grandpa" dad gags at the name. "God I'm getting old" he groans.

Mom waves and he just looks at her. "Can I hold him" I nod and hand him over.

"Gosh he's so small" she gushes. "Well yeah, he was only born yesterday" Jaden says sarcastically.

I swat his arm. Just then a knock on the door breaks everyone out of their conversations.

"Mr and Mrs Hossler, I need to run more tests. Mind if I steal him" I respond with go ahead and mom passes him to doctor Grayson.

While the babies gone Jaden orders me back in bed. Which I obeyed. "So how's Parenthood" mom asks, "the best thing in the world" I respond.

"I didn't think that bringing a little human into the world would give me such joy, but it's soothing and feels really good" Jaden replies he looks over at me smiling, his eyes shining. "Yeah but you're different Jae"

Everyone asks why so I explain. "He woke up at seven, because the baby was crying and this one let me sleep and gave him a bottle. When I woke up he was talking to him" I say looking over at Jaden who's smiling.

Doctor Grayson soon walked in. "Well I ran all tests, he's healthy and passed  the car seat test. You should be able to go home" we nod and I get up and take Lijah in my arms.

I put the baby in the car seat before connecting it to the stroller. Jaden and the boys help carry everything else before heading down.

Once I strap in the baby, Jaden begins to drive home. Once we're home we get out and I carry the baby in.

Jaden goes too put everything away while I place Lijah down and begin to nurse him. Jaden then comes back down sitting next to me.

"I'm happy" he speaks up. Once Lijah is done nursing I begin to pat his back. "Me too" it goes silent once again before I ask.

"What are we gonna do about the media. I mean I don't want to hide out forever. How should we go about this" i speak my thoughts looking over at Jaden.

Please vote and comment your feedback's