20: Jaden's POV

A/n: just wanted to say tysm for 3k reads.
Emotional chapter
-----

Jaden

Once Nessa leaves for the bathroom I pay for all the items before putting everything in the  bag. I wait for Nessa outside by the door with everything.

It's currently been thirty minutes and I'm starting to get worried, I walk to the restrooms only to bump into Bryce and Addison. Thank god

"Have you guys seen Nessa" I ask Addison specifically. "No, where was she last" she questions.

"In the bathroom" I point. Addison nods before going in. She comes out a few seconds later shaking her head.

I then become alarmed and pull out my phone before waving at the two, "hello" Kelly says "Kell's" I whisper

"Jaden, what's wrong" he asks, I choke back a sob "I- it's Nessa" are the only words I can get out. I hang up and drive to their house quickly.

Once I'm back I park carefully not wanting to ruin anything. I then run to the house already seeing both concerned.

We head to the living room and sit down. I wipe the tears from me face.

First time I'm crying in front of my girlfriend's parents

"She- she's gone" my voice breaks.

"Jaden take a deep breath"Colson says and Megan comes back with a glass of water.

I take a drink before setting it down and clear my throat before taking a deep breath.

"Everything was fine. We shopped, messed around and once we were done she had to use the restroom, I waited thirty minutes" I explain my voice cracking at the end since I'm beyond scared of where she might be.

"Thirty minutes before I went and checked on her. A friend of mine checked the bathroom but she wasn't there" I continue explaining.

"Where is she" I ask breaking the silence. My lip trembles. I'm such a mess

I just want her home

----

Its been a week and I sort of feel embarrassed since I cried in front of people. Usually I wait until I'm alone to cry, but I was at my breaking point.

Colson left to the police department to report Nessa as a missing person. He also said he's bringing back his friend who's one of the officer's to help us out and ask me questions.

Megan's worried and is constantly stressing because Nessa hasn't been home. So I'm there to comfort her.

I've grown close to these two, even if their famous. When I'm around them I see them as regular individuals. My girlfriend's parents to be exact.

Now me, I'm not handling this situation well at all. I haven't slept because when I do I have images of bad things happening to her. I barely get an hour of sleep before waking up drenched in sweat.

My parent have to wake me up because I keep screaming in my sleep.  I can't eat, I'm too busy stressing. Colson's friend hasn't questioned me yet because I'm afraid I'll cry again.

"Jaden Sweetheart" my mom knocks on the door but I stay still sitting up and staring at the wall blankly.

My door opens and I hear footsteps,"Jaden, Bryce is downstairs" mom says. I blink back to reality and look at her. She frowns at my state..

I have bags under my eyes from not sleeping and my hair is all messy from pulling on it. Another knock is heard "Jaden" Bryce speaks.

I go to speak but my mouth is dry from the lack of water "come in" mom says for me. I look back at her and she pulls me in for a hug, I then start to cry clutching my mom's shirt.

It's very rare for me too cry in front of my parents but I can't hold it in anymore. I'm then being pulled in someone else's arms, but since my eyes are closed tightly I don't know who the person is that's holding me.

"I'll go get him some water" she tells the person. Once my breathing comes down I pull back to see Bryce. I put my head down feeling ashamed that I cried in front of my best friend.

"What's wrong, I haven't seen you this way since- ever" he tries lightening the mood. I try to laugh only my lip begins to tremble at the thought of her.

Tears stream down once again and mom comes back with a glass of water. I take it before nodding at her as saying thank you. She smiles before leaving.

Once I finished the glass I set it on my nightstand before clearing my throat, "Nessa's missing, has been for a week now" my voice says sounding dead.

"A- and it hurts to just sit here worrying if she's okay or having that bad thought that shes-" my voice trembles and I stop not wanting to say that word.

I hear more footsteps and see everyone. As in Josh, Quinton cynthia and Addison. "How long have you been standing there" I ask, "since Bryce got in" Josh says.

I look down feeling even more embarrassed. They seen me cry. Seen me at my worst

"Well you look like shit" Josh says yet again. I roll my eyes. "Well yeah, the love of my life is currently missing and I can't do shit about it except sit here and wait for the police to handle-"

"I'm joking, calm your ass" he cuts me off. That's another thing I'm going through. Mood swings.i take things offensively even if the person is joking.

I just want her back. Is that really too much to ask for. She's the person who gets me through the day. Makes me happy, makes me feel alive. I always smile while thinking about her-

"Woah-" Josh says following with an ow. I lift my hand to feel tears streaming down.

I guess I cry if I think about her now.

Not much but I did a little time skip.
Please vote and comment for the next chapter