9. meeting new people: beach day

Today the boys are coming over for the first time with their girlfriends to hangout. I'm currently getting ready, I decide on wearing Jaden's jacket he left here awhile ago and a pair of spandex shorts.

I do some light makeup before heading down to the couch where Jaden is laying on his phone.

I jump on Jaden's torso causing him to look up from his phone and smile.

J: is that my jacket?

I smile shyly before nodding. He sits up kissing me for a couple of minutes. Right as soon as we kiss the doorbell rings. Jaden groans kissing me deeper not wanting to let go.

MGK: not trying to ruin your precious moments but are you gonna answer the door

Dad yells from the staircase.

I Break the kiss kiss causing Jaden to whine. Dad laughs and decides to open the door. Jaden kisses me desperately, I hear voices in the background but Jaden being Jaden doesn't want to let go.

B: do I at least get a hug?

Bryce asks me specifically standing in front of me. But Jaden breaks the kiss hugging me.

J: no, hands off my girlfriend and go hug your own

He snaps, I laugh and get off his lap hugging Bryce. I then meet Addison Bryce's girlfriend. She's sweet. We hang out for a few.

Ad: let's go to the beach! I wanna take pictures and hang out

We all nod. I go up to my room and slide on my bikini and put my clothes back on. I hear the door bell and decide to open since everyone is conversating.

I see a boy and a girl standing there. I go to speak but Bryce yells.

B: yo freshman is here!

Freshman?

Jaden pulls me in by the waist. He points to the boy and girl.

J: Nessa, Quinton and Cynthia. Quinton, Cynthia this is Nessa

I smile and wave. But Quinton pulls me in for a hug. I hug him awkwardly since it took me by surprise. Once I pull apart dad walks down making everyone go quiet with wide eyes. Well everyone besides Jaden.

I giggle and Jaden hugs me from behind.

J: he really knows how to make an entrance

Jaden whispers causing me to giggle shushing him. I decide to break the silence and introduce them.

N: dad this is Bryce, Quinton and their girlfriends Addison and Cynthia. Oh and Josh and his lonesomeness.

Jo: hey!

Jaden laughs.

MGK: nice to meet you all

He walks in the kitchen but I follow him.

N: pop's?

MGK: yeah?

N: can I go out?

He nods.

I then go out to everyone and we get ready to leave. But I text my dad, deciding I want to take out my other car

Munchkin 🐿️:
I'm gonna take out my Lambo for the first time. Just letting you know in case you think it went missing.

Dad then responds a couple minutes later.

Father 🤘:
So you've finally Decided to take out the first car I got ya. For what reason exactly?