22: hurting

Time skip four days later.

Third person perspective:

It's the next day and Colson and Megan are sitting in the living room with Jaden's parents waiting for Jaden to come out of the bathroom.

Since he's been in their since the phone call of his girlfriend breaking up with him. "So that's what happened" megan says after explaining every detail.

Amy, Jaden's mom goes to speak but are cut of by seeing a very heartbroken Jaden, with hair going in different directions, bloodshot eyes, bags under his eyes and extremely chapped lips.

"Sorry for the trouble, I'll be going now" his still incredibly Shakey yet groggy voice says, before looking towards his girlfriend's, well ex girlfriends parents.

His mother goes to speak but Jaden already walks out and headed home.

Jaden's POV:

I wake up on the cold and uncomfortable floor of the bathroom in Nessa's house. I lift my body and crack my neck as it feels sore.

I walk to the sink and see my appearance. I look like shit. My throat is dry I look into the mirror having my red eyes stare back.

I then walk out to the living room. I see my parents and Nessa's parents sitting together. They all look at me but I ignore the pity stares and look to Kelly.

"Sorry for the trouble, I'll be going now" I see the look on my mom's face so I rush out knowing she was going to say something.

I head home and walk straight to my bedroom to shower. Once I'm done getting dressed I sit on my bed, my eyes then spot Nessa's shirt she left behind folded on my desk.

I grab it and smell it, inhaling her scent my heart begins to clench again. I miss her. This is one of my shittiest break ups yet.

It's like she took my heart with her. Left me stranded alone in nothing but pitch black. Scared of moving forward. Scared of not knowing what's next.

Will she move on? Will I move on? Sure as hell hope not!! I just wish this was a dream. A dream that once I wake up I'll have her in my arms safe and sound.

She's all I want in life. Nothing more and nothing less.

Short Chapter bc I'm bored.
Vote and comment please xx