32: dresses and tuxedos-- second thoughts

Nessa

So it's been exactly four months and we finished most things. All that's left to do is buy our dresses while the boys but their tuxedos.

After some hard thinking I've chosen my bridesmaids. Addi, cynthia and Jesse. Josh's new girlfriend.

They've been dating for four Almost five months. We've grown quite close as time went.

I didn't exactly choose my maid of honor. Since it's hard to choose.

Jaden and I, I sort of feel like he's having second thoughts.  He lately is very nervous when he's around me and whispers with my dad when he's around. But our wedding is in a week so I'm trying not to let the bad thoughts seep in my head.

The girls are trying on some dresses that match the theme. "I like this one" Addison says. I nod, "bryce is gonna have a hard time keeping it together" I laugh Jesse's reply.

I then look back and Try to find my dress. I finally find one. A skin tight black and gold, strapless dress. All black, the top has gold designs that mix with the black material.

The bottom is all black lace with white stripes. I grab it and walk to a dressing room. "Where'd she go" I hear mom.

"Changing" I yell loud enough for them to hear. Once the dress is on I zip the back and look in the mirror.

It fits like a glove. Shows all of my curves and the top shows off my neck, shoulders and collarbone.

I walk out and all eyes turn to me. "What do you think" I ask before giving it a twirl. "You look hot as hell" Addison yells, "yeah I agree, Jaden is gonna have a great time ripping that off of you" Jesse winks.

I blush and clear my throat. "Mom?" She smiles, "you look beautiful baby" her voice cracks. "Mom. What's wrong" she shakes her head.

"It's sad knowing you're so grown up. I hate knowing I have to let you go" she wipes her tears, "I'll still be here mom" I say feeling my own tears cloud my eyes.

I laugh wiping under my eye.

Jaden

The boys and I, along with Kell's are trying on suits. "I feel bad" I speak my thoughts, "with what son" Kell's looks up from buttoning his shirt.

"I've been ignoring Nessa" it's true. These four months are shit. It's hard being around Nessa because I don't want to ruin the suprised I have after our honeymoon.

Speaking of honeymoon I picked a place. I found this little cottage like home outside of rio.

Nessà and I will be flying to Rio. By jet. But I rented a boat to go across the sea. On a little island is a little home area.

We have our own little beach area by the water. I bought it. Crazy right? I just thought it'd be a great place to go to for a vacation.

With mine and Nessa's future kids or just in case Nessa and I need a little get away. We'll spend four months there before heading back home to the house I bought for Nessa and I.

Seven bedrooms and eight baths. Seven thousand. As long as we have a home. But it's six hours away from LA.

"I think she'll be fine" Kell's replies. I nod, "hopefully" after my constant looking I find the right tuxedo.

A black tux with a gold design on the jacket. Along with black trousers. I nod before walking out, I found one.

...

I walk back to the house and sit next to Nessa, I lean towards her and kiss her cheek. "I missed you" but she nods staring off into space.

After Trying to talk to her only to get a few nods or her shaking her head, I grab her hand and pull her in the kitchen away from everyone.

"Baby what's the matter with you" I ask. She shakes her head but a tear slides down her face. "You're lying"I stroke away her tears.

"Are you having second thoughts" she finally asks looking up at me. My face turns into confusion, "What- why are you asking me that. Of course I don't- I only want you and you know that" I say sadly.

"Then why are you ignoring me" she asks, hurt written across her face. "I can't tell you why, not now" I shake my head.

She nods, "Nessa, I love you and always will please believe me. I'm not cheating if that's what you're thinking" she nods and wraps her arms around my waist.

"I believe you"

...

Nessa and Jaden might be engaged! Oh and I mean irl.

Have y'all ate?

"How many times have you laughed?

How many times have you smiled?

I really hope the rumors are true. Even though there's a ring.

Please vote and comment I love you all!