First day

Name: Abby Lois

Age:18

Parents:Amy Lois and John Lois@

Siblings:Elizabeth Lois(12)

Favorite color:Red

Favorite subject:Arts

Personality: Cheeky

*Wales,England

Abby Lois, an eighteen year old university student just woke up from her dream by her alarm clock at 5a.m.

*Beep beep beep beep*

"Oh where's that bloody alarm clock," Abby grumbled

*Beep beep be*

"Better,"Abby said as the sound died down

"Now why did this alarm wake me up so early," Abby thought aloud

"Oh yeah, it's the first day of orientation"

Abby jumped out of bed racing towards her bathroom door, Abby left her white painted room which was filled with all kinds of artwork which was the only thing that gave color to the room except for the big painting at the front side of the wall which was pained by Abby herself.

Abby finished bathing 10 minutes later wearing her new school uniform which was a long sleeve painted white with a blue tie.

She started taking down her two suitcases and her kennel with her cute puppy named fluffy who is a Chow-Chow breed.

Abby quickly got down and was greeted by the smell of eggs and bacon.

"Good morning mum," Abby said giving her mum a peck on the cheek.

"Good morning love, I made your favorite," Mrs. Lois said while concentrating in the food she was preparing.

" Aw thanks mum," Abby grinned looking at the breakfast which was just served to her

" Let's quickly get to the station before 6a.m it takes around 2 hours to get to London," Mrs Lois said and began picking up Abby's bags"

"Ok mum, I am almost done"Abby replied

"Oh your father and I have a gift for you"

"Oh really, what is it?" Abby asked curiously.

"Well you have to wait till you get to the station dear"

"Ok," Abby said lightly

5 minutes later

Abby, her mum, dad and sleepy sister where all in the car ready to drop Abby off at the train station

Abby got to the station by 5:35a.m as the train station was not really a far distance from their house.

"I'll miss you," Mrs Lois said

"I'll miss you too mum," Abby replied

"Bye darling see you soon," Mr. Lois said

"Bye dad"

" Bye Abby," Elizabeth said,"Oh here is your gift" Elizabeth said while handing Abby a small gift wrapped up.

" Thanks,"Abby said

Abby hugged each one of them and went onto the train and waved them until she could no longer se them anymore when Abby sat down she opened the gift and she saw the most beautiful pendant which was silver and a red heart was in the middle Abby wore it and used her school uniform to cover it up.

When she reached London it was 8: 05 luckily the orientation started by 9 for all the students from different countries.

She used 10 pounds to get to the school she walked into the reception where she was greeted by a lady in her late 20's who directed her to a hall where hundreds of students where chatting away.

"Thank you ma'am," Abby said to the lady whose name was Miss Clarke.

"No problem love,"Miss Clarke said and walked away.

The voices where saying all sorts of things but Abby decided to sit in a corner although she looked soft outside she was very cheeky and disobedient, in her previous school a girl bullied one of her friends and the next day the girls hair was dyed pink, anyways she started drawing abstract art and took a picture and was about to post it on Instagram. When:

"That's nice," A boy said from behind her.

Abby immediately dropped everything she was holding and nearly fell on the floor but the boy caught her hand.

Their eyes met for some seconds and Abbys heart skipped a beat.