Pillow Fort

Friday came rather slowly than they all anticipated.

Alex felt the universe was being mean to him for keeping them waiting.

Eventually Friday came and everyone was overjoyed.

When it was evening Christopher and Josh came to pick up Stephanie any they waved her off(They meaning Alex and Abby.)

When they were gone Alex and Abby went into Abby's house, Alex had already packed up and was carrying his bag.

They decided to have a snack and watch television.

When it was around 8 p.m they had dinner and decided to make a Pillow Fort.

So Abby grabbed some fairy lights while Alex looked for pillows and blankets.

When they had finished setting it up it looked beautiful and romantic.

They using the pillows as a foundation and covered it up with fairy lights and blankets.

Abby then brought her laptop out and then she and Alex went to make popcorn when they came back they both went into the pillow fort.

"What movie do you want to watch?"Abby asked

"What about 'Clueless',"Alex answered knowing very well it was a romance comedy movie.

Half-way through the movie when Abby began to understand what was going on she said in a grumpy tone," You tricked me"

"Well it is too late to turn back now,"Alex said with smile on his face.

When the movie finally finished they decided to bake cookies as a midnight snack.

"Do you know how to bake cookies?"Abby asked.

"Not really,"Alex said as he figured not to fake anything"

"Ok then watch closely,"Abby said

After they were about to put the neat to some extent cookies, Alex could not help himself so he took some kitchen mittens and made Abby wear them.

"Why?"Abby asked

"Because I do not want your hands to get scorched,"Alex answered

Abby felt touched that he thought about her and did not retaliate about wearing the mittens.

In fact she did not take them off even after baking it was after she slept in the Pillow fort beside Alex that he quietly took the mittens off her hands.

He gently whispered to Abby,"Good night mi amour,' And he too went to sleep.

When they woke up the next morning it was half past 9 a . m.

She was so tired that she could not move but because of Alex she decided to put her energy in to eating the food she was going to make but she could not stand up.

Alex noticed her squirming and Alex told her he was going to make breakfast although Abby declined he still was persistent so he finally got to make the breakfast.

Abby was happy Alex was around she wanted to go back to sleep but Alex came in with her breakfast and all the tiredness left her body and she went to eat the breakfast so she decided to eat the breakfast with Alex in her room when they were done Alex told her to sleep in even though she insisted on cleaning up he went and did all the work he was quite happy to do it actually so Abby's mind was at peace.