Sleepover

After school Abby tried her best to avoid Alex but he just kept clinging on to her like a fly to a doughnut.

Abby couldn't bear the stress of shooting him away so she just allowed him to follow her when she wanted to enter the toilet to change for cheerleading, Alex was about to go in when Abby our her hand out to stop him.

"No this is a girls toilet, you can not come in"

Since he didn't want to offend her he waited at a corner silently and when she finished Alex sprung onto her and hugged her.

"Aly are you feeling fine?" Abby asked worriedly because he was acting weirdly so she put a hand on his forehead but it was normal.," Since you are ok let me go Aly"

But Alex didn't budge he stayed right were he was and when Abby pleaded 3 times be finally let go reluctantly and followed her to practice.

When they were done Alex took Abby home and then he decided to stay for dinner since Stephanie was making Macaroni and Cheese so when Abby saw the way he looked at the food she invited him for dinner as to not make him deprived.

When it was time for dinner as they ate they engaged in small talk next Stephanie mentioned that during the weekend she and Cristopher where traveling back to her country so her parents could talk to him.

And Josh also was going to visit his parents who were in the Netherlands.

Abby then had a very fun but crazy idea so she quickly whispered in his hears and when he heard the idea his eyes began to glimmer and he responded yes.

Stephanie who was at the table couldn't help but curious but she was smart and told herself how she didn't want to be involved in their matters so she decided to leave the room and got to hers.

She wanted to talk to Cristopher but he called her first.

"Hey Steph," Cristopher said," What's up love how was your day?"

"It was fine and yours?"Stephanie responded.

They both then got into a conversation and where talking about the travel preparations and if they have everything that they need.

Meanwhile...

When Stephanie left Alex and Abby could talk out loud and Abby said," We are doing that sleepover right?"

"Yeah we can do it at your house,"Alex replied in a casual way but secretly he was feeling joyous since he was going to be with Abby for two days straight!

And it gave him more time to build his relationship with Abby.

"Sait before I invite you for a sleepover can you cook?" Abby asked in a serious not so serious way.

"Well I can cook a little,"Alex replied.

"Ok that's good," Abby said with a sigh of relief.

Alex didn't want to question her question so he just let it go later Abby showed Alex out and she met up with Stephanie and the two girls watched Nutflix happily together.