That'll teach you

Friday of that week came and all the cheerleaders were excited to go to Wales for the football match.
All this while in London, Abby never took of her necklace.
On Friday all the cheerleaders and footballers met up together to check if they packed for their two day stay in Wales.
After they had checked if all their stuff were there they dropped their bags in a corner and then went into their hostel rooms to sleep for the night.
Abby noticed that Emily was there, she couldn't believe her eyes, she even rubbed her eyes twice to make sure she wasn't dreaming.
Emily had wormed her way in because her parents were one of the investors in the trip for the cheerleaders.
When Emily saw Abby's gaze on her, she wanted to walk to her and spite her but Abby just disappeared among the crowd of excited girls.
Abby then took out her phone and texted Alex.
'Hi Aly'
'Hi Buttercup, what's up?'
'Nothing just wanted to tell you goodnight and see you tomorrow'
'Goodnight too, don't stay up too late' Alex responded
'Bye'
'Bye'
After they finished their 'friends' chat and Abby chatted Stephanie.
She then went to the hostel assigned to her and the other cheerleaders and unfortunately for her, Emily decided to stay beside her.
Abby tried her best to shut her out and eventually fell asleep.
When Abby fell asleep,Emily quietly got out of the bed and approached Abby subtly and as she reached Abby's neck to try and take her necklace, but as she was reaching her hand to unhook the hook, Abby suddenly reached her cold hand and grabbed Emily's hand and said in a rather menacing tone,"What the heck do you think you are doing?"
Emily was about to scream but before she could do so Abby had covered her mouth and made her go unconscious with one of the martial arts skill she had learned when she was 16.
Abby then took a look at the fallen Emily who was unconscious on the floor and yawned sheepishly,"Someone needs to reset that girls screws". Abby then snuggled back into the bed sheets and fell asleep.
The next morning at around 5a.m, Emily woke up on the floor but she couldn't remember any of the nights activities, as she stood up she felt a sharp pain shoot through her elbow and neck and she couldn't help but yelp in agony.
As she yelped, Abby suddenly appeared in front of her and said in a menacing voice,"That will teach you to not take others belongings"
Emily then remembered what happened the day before and felt herself shuddering.
Abby then left to continue brushing, in reality she had woken up just a few minutes before Emily and as soon as she heard a Yelp she rushed from the bathroom and when she saw it was Emily she decide to use the opportunity to scare her a bit and judging from the look of things it probably worked.